Chapter 17: Return of the girls

Y/N POV

Kali: Hmmm... I might have an idea...

Ahri: Ohhh... I like that look Akali... you thinking what I'm thinking?

Kali: I think it's about time we got our share Ahri honey...

Y/N: Uhhh... What share?

Both girls look at each other and kiss in front of me, then look back at me, giggling seductively.

So, no better options right now than to fuck according to them...

I'm scared...

LEMON LEMON LEMON LEOEMON LEKMTOTIME TIME LEMON TIME

Kali takes my jacket off, tossing it aside, walking her fingers up my metal arm, feeling up my chest to the bottom of my shirt, I take it off for her.

Ahri is working on my lower half, clawing at my pants and pulling them slowly off.

Their grins, both devilish, they both strip next.

Kali with just some sports underwear, Ahri in just her skirt, both nearly fully exposed... All for me...

Kali: So, who's first?

Ahri: I want to be first...

Kali: So do I...

Y/N: You know... Two people can fellatio at once...

They both take my idea to mind, giggling as they both move down to my waist, pulling my boxers down.

Both girls let out their own rendition of shock, Kali's gasp, Ahri's eep.

Kali: That's a big cock... Holy shit...

Ahri: What did they feed you... Non-stop boner pills?

Kali and I both giggle at that, then I moan at Ahri's soft touch.

Ahri starts stroking as Kali licks the tip of me, creating some crazy pleasure, holy shit!

Y/N: So good... Like that... Yeah...

I put my hand on the back of Kali's head, gently pushing her lower, admiring the look she's giving me.

She's hungry and she knows what she wants, I'll provide...

Kali pulls back, letting out a giant pop sound when she takes her mouth off.

Ahri: You like it Akali... Heh...

Kali: So big... You're turn...

Ahri sucks on it next, her technique is something else... It makes me moan even more, wanting to thrust my hips with it.

I hold Kali's hand as she goes nearly all the way down... Fuck yeah...

Y/N: Holy shit... You guys are... Oh so good... Fuck! *Moan*

Ahri moans and slurps, pulling back.

Kali: Now it's time Y/N... Think you can last?

Ahri: You know he can't... Heh...

Y/N: We'll see... How are we doing this?

Kali pushes me over, straddling me while Ahri does some calculations.

Ahri: Take a deep breath Y/N...

She giggles, climbing onto my face, all I do is just close my eyes as she presses on my head, licking whatever I can.

Kali slowly inserts my member inside of her.

Kali: F-fuck! Oh god! I don't know if I can go balls deep... *Loud yelp*