Chapter 14: The transition

Y/N POV

It didn't take long to fall asleep, why was I so fucking tired? Is this just pent up? 

I wake up, Eve is still sleeping, no wait, it's just a mound of pillows. 

I step out of Eve's room and realize I'm still in a dream.

The bar setup that they have in the kitchen is housing one person, me, while the sky is purple and black, like I'm in the void or something...

Y/N: Of all people, it's you. 

I see myself, and yet I still hardly recognize him. 

The other me turns around as I sit beside him at the bar.  

Other Y/N: Y/N! So happy you could make it! Let me pour one out for ya!

He's excited, does he not know what the fuck is happening? 

Y/N: What... where... you, you're me?

Other Y/N: Well, if it were that easy, I wouldn't be pouring you a drink. 

He slides the drink to me, I take a sip and taste nothing, dream moment. 

Y/N: So, what are you? And where are we? 

Other Y/N: Well, we're in your head dumbass, where else would we be? 

Y/N: The purple, that's flooding the room as we speak, makes me believe we're in the void. 

He laughs, then gives me a serious look.

Other Y/N: Honestly, we might be in your head, I got no idea man. 

Y/N: So, why am I here? What are you? 

I start to charge my- wait- my arm is back- what the fuck...? 

Other Y/N: Simple Y/N, you're dreaming, I wanted to talk! I am a part of your conscious, well... thanks to your recent events. 

Y/N: Oh great, so I have a split personality? 

Other Y/N: That's putting it simply.

Nice... can't fucking wait to hear more voices in my head... 

Y/N: So, when did you decide to move into my casa del brain? 

He snickers, then looks at me with my eyes, but they glow, that's so fucked...

Other Y/N: When you first swore your love to Eve, I've only been growing as you mung on with each and every girl. 

Y/N: Manipulate? Bitch please, they like me. 

Other Y/N: Yeah, after you killed their boyfriends, and gave them that idea when given the hypothetical, Eve, Sera and Kai'Sa? They were easy, they didn't even have any obstacles Y/N, good job... Especially Eve, she brought you in...

Y/N: What, the fuck, do you want?!

Other Y/N: I want the girls, same as you do, only it's just... our ideologies differentiate Y/N. 

Y/N: No, you don't get to manipulate me, me... and just think you can fucking stay. 

I pull out my auto pistol and aim at him.

He starts laughing, the gun starts to rot in my hand, falling to the ground, turning into dust. 

Other Y/N: You're stuck with me pal, whether you like it or not. 

Y/N: There's always a way to get rid of the voices, asshole. 

Other Y/N: It's called keeping us both happy Y/N, just stay with the girls, and we'll be just fine...