Chapter 11: New arm new me

Y/N POV

I lay in the hospital bed, watching the shitty cable television that's just meat riding the K/DA as we speak. 

Y/N: You like that? 

Eve: It's always good to hear compliments but... too much...

Eve gets up and changes the channel for us, we're watching the news now. 

Reporter: And now, for the celebrity news! For you K/DA stans out there! You have some openings! Ahri and Akali have recently come out as single, no longer dating band members, or famous fighters. 

Other reporter: Speaking of! Yasuo and Kayn have both been found murdered! Locals may have no idea who did it, or perhaps they do, but are too afraid... who knows...? 

The camera zooms in on her face with some shitty sound effects, this is a banger news station, I love it. 

Reporter: The famed scrapper from Braum's fight club and the other, a trained assassin turned security consultant. 

Good work Eve, judging by the photos, she really did make him suffer. 

Y/N: Good work darling...

Eve: Aww... darling...

She pecks me on the lip.

Other reporter: Onto Evelynn street... who is this new boyfriend she has?

Reporter: I know right? Anyone who's ever met him doesn't have much to say, just that he's a savior, or a "profitable business partner" according to my sources. 

Other reporter: One witness from the Piltover carnival says he's a psychopath! Is this a man that belongs with the diva, or a man who should kick rocks? 

Reporter: I don't know, I think he might be the one for her, he looks deadly.

Other reporter: That's not for us to decide! But we will find out in due time... now! Time for the weather! 

That's enough news for a while, at least the next few days are going to be sunny. 

Eve and I look at each other for a moment.

Eve: Looks like the media caught you, it was bound to happen. 

Y/N: Well, when you spend time in public with a celebrity...

Eve: I don't care what they say though, you're my darling...

Y/N: You're my darling... I wouldn't want it any other way...

Actually, I wish I still had my arm. 

Speaking of, Heim bursts into the door with the first version of my arm. 

Heim: Y/N! How does this look so far? 

Y/N: Looks good, let's test it. 

Heim: Shen! 

Shen: On it, light prick here- 

Y/N: AH! Light my ass! 

He stabs me with a big needle, he sticks it deep to numb me, and it's some high-level numbing, I can hardly feel my chest. 

OPERATION TIME

They fit the socket to my nerves, basically giving me a new, metal shoulder. 

It's very metal, very shiny, I like the metal primer finish. 

The inner socket glows purple in the same rhythm my heart beats. 

Heim has a pad that's hooked up to the arm.