Chapter 5: Venti ☁️ pt 2

"Thank you for staying Y/n, I mean it." Venti says, head on you shoulder.

As you continue to play with his hair you reply, "I wouldn't have left you over something that can be talked out."

As you look down at the man in your arms you feel his hold on you tighten.

"If you left I don't know what I would've done."

Your conversation with Venti becomes a comfortable silence for a while as you continue to hold each other.

When your legs start to go numb you rub Ventis back to wake him up. "Hey love, are you feeling any better?"

"Yeah actually, eheh! Though I am kinda hungry." Venti replies as he moves off the top of you.

"Right I can start making you something, did you have something in mind?" You ask as you make your way to the kitchen, Venti a few steps behind.

"How do you feel about chicken and waffles?" You propose.

"Eheh, sure love, do I get to help?" Venti asks with a smile on his face.

You can't help but smile at the gesture. "Of course you can!"

Both of you move around the kitchen in harmony. "After this I'm we're gonna need more chicken, eggs too."

As you hand the eggs to Venti so he can finish the mix for the waffles you hear him say, "I can go tomorrow if you want."

You couldn't help but adore Venti when he was happy. Throughout the both of you making food there are small giggles, kisses and lots of conversations.

After your done cooking the chicken you ask, "Here Ven, do you wanna see if the chicken is seasoned like you usually like it?"

As you feed him the chicken and it's just how he likes it he realizes how lucky he is. When you see his voice turn into pure bliss you can't help but giggle and think about how happy he makes you.

"Hey you okay Ven? You haven't said anything in a while."

He hadn't realized that you were still waiting on a response.

He gives you a big smile and kisses you on the lips. "You're amazing! You know I love you a lot right?"

————————

Im in the mood for fluff! The next 2 chapter are gonna be Aether and then we will give our 'girly' Lumine her chapter(s)! Any feedback is appreciated, I will also take requests.