Chapter 10: Talk no Jutsu

"If admiring your beauty was a sin, I would commit that sin every second of every day where no god or devil would accept me at the end of my life." I replied.

The once noisy room was immediately rendered silent and I felt several dozen pairs of eyes from any direction penetrating through my skull.

Looking at Alya, her face slowly transitioned from white to bright red. Because of the lack of melanin in her skin, her blood started rushing up to her face probably because of the embarrassment I dealt became clearly visible.

Alya then buried her head under her shoulders as she muttered "idiot" in Russian repeatedly, squealing a little bit.

But regardless, everything went just as I planned it to be, their reactions are just the way I envisioned them. It would be even better if Alya were to be continuously exposed to conversations and such so she would get used to it and to also make other students' impression of her change.

Not to mention she would get used to work with other people, especially to those she thinks that aren't capable or aren't. At the very least, that should somehow change her perspective of  everyone, or others as unmotivated and lazy.

Anyway, facing the 2 Yukis head on and win isn't even a possibility on how the way things go as of now. That's why this course of action is important regardless of how much the attention I might or could get.

The only downside of this move however, is if Mr. Arzenon hears about this.

"Ayanokouji... You haven't even started using Childe yet, heck even ascended him, and yet here you are already flirting with Alya with those slick lines... Damn, that was really smooth!"

Kuze gave me a thumbs up.

Oh, Childe mains, huh...

If I were really one, I would've said, "Hey, girlie, If admiring your beauty was a sin, I would commit that sin every second of every day where no god or devil would accept me at the end of my life," and then wink.

Sounds cringe to be honest. Just imagining me actually saying it sends shivers down my spine. And if Alya were to ever hear it, there's no doubt she will broke a vase or evem swing a baseball bat at me full force.

"Yeah, dude, where did you even heard that or even come up with such a slick line?"

"Er... online...?"

"Yeah, like we would even believe that. Never seen one like that in my fyp or in any other online platform before you said it today, and knowing you, I couldn't even imagine you searching 'poetic rizz' online."

What the hell is rizz in the first place? Seriously, I still have a lot of things to catch up with regarding today's social trend, new words that I never encountered except today despite learning and speaking several languages.

One of the reasons I play Genshin Impact in the first place was to at least fit in with other groups but despite it, I still failed to be a member of a social circle regardless how famous or unknown it is.

Well, except for the student council officers.

But, anyway, if this keeps up, they might start wondering if I was living inside a rock my whole life. After all, even the students in the class who can be defined as nerds knows what those mean.