Chapter 1: Coincidences Can Be Freaky/Enchanted

Kiyo POV

I was still contemplating whether I should proceed into my plan of confessing to my seat mate. After all, there will be massive changes.

For example: If she were to accept my confession and we start dating, everyone will know me for being the lucky guy whose confession was accepted by Kujou Alisa, and the peaceful and normal high school life I am currently living will drift away from me faster than the speed of light.

I pretended to move my head a little and slightly opened my eyes, acting like I was about to wake up. This action surprised Kujou. Even though my eyes is partially open, I still saw her reddened, embarrassed expression while pulling herself away, thinking that I am waking up.

"Ah, Ichika-chan! Are you here to pick Ayanokouji-kun up again?"

"Eek! She was there the whole time?!" Kujou shrieked upon hearing the conversation taking place from the outside.

I don't know what's currently happening and what Kujou is doing, but there were rustling noises along with the extremely embarrassed voice she's leaking. I figured if I pretended to sleep despite the immense rockus she was making, she'll know I was pretending to sleep all along.

I have no other choice but to succumb to my fate of receiving envious stares and glares from other students as I eat with Amasawa.

"Ah, Yuki-senpai! I just finished checking in on Ayanokouji-senpai but he's currently asleep so I think I'll eat alone for now," Amasawa lied as easily as though she was just breathing and sneakily guilt tripped Sou. "And just in case you're looking for Alya-senpai though, she's inside the room."

"Perfect! I was just searching for the both of them!" Sou replied.

As Amasawa and Sou's conversation was taking place, I stretched my arms just any other person who just woke up would and pretended to check on my surroundings and saw Kujou sitting beside me, she was facing the window and looked like she is so immersed in her own thoughts.

Crap... If she saw her reddened ears, they'll misunderstand it...! Well, she really did tried to kiss me, but still...

The rustling sound of the door made me look at it unconsciously. It soon revealed the figures of Amasawa and Sou walking into the classroom together.

"Oh, looks like Ayanokouji-senpai is finally awake!" Amasawa exclaimed.
"By the way, Ayanokouji-senpai, why is Alya-senpai blushing? Were you two secretly making out in this wide, empty room?"

"Ehhh?!! No, we didn't!"

"Seriously?! Is that true, Ayanokouji-kun?"

"Of course not, I don't even have a chance with her to begin with. Besides, I just woke up." I replied.

"Well....you're right about that. Anyway, I have some questions about these." Sou said and handed me a familiar paper. However, the writing was a bit off. The hand writing looks like mine but it was a bit off.

Sure, I am trained to have a good handwriting but I didn't display it to be this good.

Everyone inside the classroom turned curious and the trace of Amasawa's teasings disappeared without a trace.