Round 3: Hurricane of Dragons! Tempest vs Twister

Start from the beginning

"Lui, I need your advice. Have you ever had teammates you struggled to motivate?"

Lui took a brief glance at Gou and members of Rideout in the crowds with a disgruntled look on his face. "No. Can't control your teammates?"

"Not that. Amane needs a boost. I was thinking we should tag-team again, but I don't know how to stop doubting himself. He's so awesome."

"Get serious! Both of you should make it interesting!"

"Huh. Wait. Oh! Thank you, Lui!" He tried to hug him but got easily sidestepped.

"Don't disappoint me, old partner."

Drum eager dashed to the stadium as Hanami and Blader DJ asked for his arrival. He was the first to walk up to the stadium.

"The first battle is going to be a tag-team! With me and Amane!"

"Drum Koryu has announced a tag battle with his teammates? Will the other team accept?"

The Bladebreakers GR didn't have a reason to refuse.

"Drum, you sure," Amane asked.

"Sure," showing him Tempest Dragon. "We're gonna get serious and rise up to beat two Dragons! You with me?"

Amane thought back to when he was able to beat Arthur, promising to go, and fist bumped him. "Ashura and I have more passion and heart than anyone! Let's make them say uncle! This time we're not gonna lose!"

They confirmed their involvement as their names appeared on the screen.

"Which members of the Bladebreakers GR will battle the face and heart of the Rising Victories?"

Drum's face and the beast of Dragon caught Daichi's eye.

"Come on, hurry up. Dragon and I are gonna give it our all!"

Daichi growled. "Tyson, something's telling me we gotta take him down," dragging him to the stadium.

"Hold on monkey boy, what if it's part of their plan?"

Amane tightened his headband. "Drum thinks he can take on both Dragons. But he'll need my help to do it," confident.

Tyson got what he was putting down, pushing Daichi off. "Daichi, let's accept his challenge."

"Finally, Drumboy, you're going down!"

All four set up their ripcords, launchers, and Beyblade so fast the referee needed to keep up.

"Three, two, one."

"Let it Rip!"

Dragoon, Strata, Tempest Dragon, and Bushin Ashura flew into the stadium. The Defense type top reached the center, only for Tyson's to do the same.

"That won't work Buddha Boy. Go Dragoon!"

Dragoon was about to smack into Ashura when Tempest Dragon flew in, smacking it aside.

"Huh? Aren't you gonna go after Daichi?"

"We get victory together! Hurry Amane!"

Daichi had Strata race down, but Amane got to the center first. "Bushin Guard!"

Ashura activated six blades, repelling Strata Dragoon back.

"Not bad, Tyson, let's pincer him."

However, Dragon refused to let Dragoon go, forcing Tyson to create after images to confuse Drum. The blue dragoon used it's wind clones to bombard the rainbow winged dragon with several attacks, slowly unveiling the wings allowing Drum to counter.