Swayy N Jayy-Smut

If you haven't watched the video go watch it now^
Also all these one shots will have my own twist so its not anything directly from the video.
Anyway enjoy 😉

Swayy P.O.V

The whole video I kept messing with Jayy but she kept wanting to make the food so I left her to cook. I went to our room to change into a two piece.

A/N : Or use your imagination it doesn't matter 🤷🏾‍♀️

I smelled the food so I went back in the kitchen and she couldn't take her eyes off me.

Jayy P.O.V.

Swayy had been teasing me the whole video and I knew what she was doing so I just ignored her to see what she would do. She left to the room when she seen she wasn't getting a big reaction out of me. I finished making the food and I knew she could smell it because I heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen. She walked looking fine asl with this bomb ass two piece that I got her for Christmas. I couldn't take my eyes off her and she knew it. "Staring is rude mamas" I heard her say breaking me out of my trance.
A/N : no I've never heard them call each other mamas but this is my story and it's gonna be corny soooo deal with it😁

She knew what she was doing and so did I. "Let's eat, im getting hungry" I said breaking the intense eye contact we were holding.

30 minutes later

After we ate she kept teasing me "accidentally" dropping things in front of me , sitting on my lap, feeling me up and everything in the book. I was getting frustrated and very turned on but I didn't want to give in just yet. So I decided to beat her at her own game. "I'm gonna change real quick, I'll be back babe" I said seeing as she was watching Netflix in the living room.

Swayy P.O.V
A few minutes later

Jayy came out the room and I knew right then I couldn't take it anymore.

What Jayy is wearing:

As soon as she sat on the couch I sat in her lap and started kissing her while my hands roamed her body

As soon as she sat on the couch I sat in her lap and started kissing her while my hands roamed her body. She deepend the kiss swiping her tongue against my bottom lip asking no begging for entrance while rubbing my ass. She picked me up and walked me to the room setting me on the bed gently. She stopped for a minute just admiring me as I admired her. I still feel in awe of how beautiful she is. " I love you baby " she said with nothing but passion, love, and lust in her eyes. " I love you too gorgeous" I said before kissing her while pouring all my love into it to show her how much she meant to me. I pulled away and took if my clothes and she did too. She laid me back on the bed while kissing my neck marking my neck and finding my sweet spot. I moaned softly while watching her. She was holding eye contact with me the whole time. She peppered kisses all over my chest and sucked on my right nipple while fiddling with the other one. " Bae pleaseee stop teasing " I finally whimpered out. " Patience mamas" she said before kissing my pout. Just then I felt her fingers enter me quickly without warning. I couldn't even speak all I could do is moan and whimper. My legs started shaking and my eyes closing as she abused my g-shot while making eye contact. All of a sudden she slowed down giving deep strokes. " Keep those eyes on me baby. Look at you being my pretty girl. You look so pretty moaning and whimpering for me yk that baby." she said causing me to let out a loud moan as she suddenly increased speed. Seeing that I was about to come she started kissing me while rubbing my clit fast asf. I pulled away my eyes rolling back as I started squirting all over her hand and the bed. " FUCK JAYYY" I screamed loud asf. But she didn't let up she went down on me and spelled her name and ate me out like her life depended on it until I came 2 more times. After my last time squirting I passed out. I woke up in a oversized t-shirt and new underwear and sheets with Jayy sleep under me. I realized i never got to pleasure her so I slowly took off her two piece and left little kisses from her neck to her titties and stomach. Once I got to her thighs I sucked dark love marks all over. Seeing that she was starting to wake up I stopped quickly not wanting to wake her up yet. I started off giving her clit light kisses. Then I started spelling my name hearing whimpers and moans I looked up to see her staring deep into my soul while moaning and whimpering. I started going faster my ring finger going into her entrance while I went crazy.

Jayy P.O.V.
30 minutes before

Once she passed out I quickly got up licking my fingers and quietly moaning at how good she tasted. I then cleaned her up and changed the sheets and put fresh clothes on her. I decided we could both rest and would shower when we woke up. I pulled her on top of me running my hands through her hair until I fell asleep. I felt a sensation on my thighs and started to wake up but fell back asleep. I felt light kisses on my clit and then Swayy spelling her name while starting to finger fuck me. My eyes shit open as I stared into her soul while moaning as she went faster seeing my legs shaking and breath getting heavier. " FUCK sw-swayy please pleasee" I moaned out. " Please what baby use your words she said coming up to suck my breasts. " Don't stop bae pleaseee don't stop" I whimpered out quietly. " Hmm what you say babygirl , I didn't hear you" she said speeding up. I couldn't even speak all I could do was moan while gyrating my hips at the pace she was going. I could feel that knot tightening in my stomach and to make it worse she started pushing down on my stomach while whispering how much she loves me and she's so proud of me. " Baby " I said barely being able to get anything out. " I know my love , I know let it all out." She said as I creamed and squirted she didn't let a drop go to waste. She then came back up and started making out with me. I thought we were done but our of nowhere I felt the strap enter me and a vibrator on my clit. " OH FUCK BABY , BABY SLOW DOWNNNN" I screamed in pain and pleasure with tears rolling down my face. She started making out with me twisting my nipples while fucking me like there was no tommorow I felt the knot built up again and before I could say anything I was squirting everywhere and squirming, moaning , and whimpering every cuss word possible. When I finally came down from my high she pulled out of me and I knew then I wouldn't be able to walk. She cleaned the strap and vibrator. Then picked me up so we could shower together. But as soon as we got in the shower she plunged her fingers deep in me... Let's just say I wasn't able to walk for a week or two.

Ok I'm not sure if in hyping myself up but I think I did pretty good. Please vote and comment.

I love you and my dms are always open to anyone 💜

1309 words