Chapter 27: Dawn's Light

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Akito: What? That is more like a disadvantage.

Kyouko: No, I exploited Gyutarou's weakness, his sister. Not to mention, Gyutarou's judgement is clouded, and in the first place, he's not even a proper warrior.

Kyouko: After all, I faced many opponents who used sickles, mostly the infamous shinobi of Iga.

Kyouko: But Gyutarou never possessed a skill of a shinobi, so I know how to defeat him and exploit his weakness.

Kyouko: Next, Upper Five, Gyokko. He's a nasty one. He can move from pot to pot via his blood demon art.

Kyouko: But I can always sense him with his stinking wind. I can describe it as a rotting fish thrown into the ocean.

Kyouko: His power consists of fish, water, and poison. A puffer fish if you can take an example for that.

Akito: How did you beat Upper Five then?

Kyouko: Simple, I used "art" itself.

Akito: Art?

Kyouko: He's an artist. He is obsessed with anything related to the arts, to the point he can use that art to commit unimaginable horrors.

Kyouko: I used my graceful movements in battle and nullified his powers with my flames.

Akito: Oh, right, you told me you can use flames.

Kyouko: Yes.

Kyouko: Just be careful if he launches needles, they are poisonous.

Kyouko: Next, Upper Four, Hantengu.

Kyouko: That bastard actually gave me a hard time than Gyokko.

Kyouko: Hantengu is a demon whose strength lies in fear.

Akito: What? Lies in fear?

Kyouko: Yes. Do not forget, Akito, demons can also feel emotions, esepcially if they are still attached from their former human lives.

Kyouko: And Hantengu, is one who uses such power.

Kyouko: He can divide himself that are based from emotions.

Kyouko: He can also rejoin these segments of his.

Akito: Division.....does it mean the more he is divided, the weaker those clones get?

Kyouko: Exactly.

Kyouko: If he rejoins the demons that were divided from him into one, it becomes more powerful, and it can even inherit the techniques of the demons who were combined.

Kyouko: And it possess an ability of its own.

Akito: In other words, let's say Hantengu divided himself into four demons, and each of these demons possess unique blood demon arts.....

Akito: If one of those four attempted to combine, the other three will be consumed, and then take a new form that can execute the abilities of the demon it absorbs, and increase their strength.