Chapter 23: A Hard Battle

3rd POV. Yoshiwara District.

Now that there are two Upper Six, a demon who is two in one.

Daki: So what? Your other Hashira is ravaged with poison!

Tanjiro: Poison?

Tengen: We're still going to win!

Akito: You know.......

Akito whose blade began to turn to crimson red and surrounded by crimson to orange maple leaves, gets to his stance.

Akito: ...........

In a blink of an eye, he disappeared.....

Daki: !?

Gyuutarou: What—

And then reappeared.......behind Daki.

Daki: !?

Akito is about to behead her but Daki manipulates her obi to attack Akito, until.....all of them was severed.

Daki: What!?

Akito: Shit! Her reaction speed is fast! Or rather, how did she......

Akito: I see......I initially thought that would be the case!

Akito surprisingly kicks Daki away and sent her further from their location.

Gyuutarou: Don't you dare kick my sister—

Gyuutarou lunges at the Leaf Hashira with his sickles.....yet was intercepted by Tengen and Tanjiro.

Tengen: Kaedehara! Leave the sickle demon to us!

Tanjiro: Go!

Akito: Zenitsu! Inosuke! With me!

Akito sped up with Inosuke and Zenitsu towards the location where Daki was sent flying.

Until a belt came towards them with high speed.

Akito: Ha no Kokyu - Shi no kata.

Akito sheathed his sword and drew it to unleash his strongest form.

Akito: Kaedehara!

A field of maple leaves manifested and when the belt entered the field, it quickly disintegrated by the autumn winds within the field.

Inosuke: Woah! I wanna do that too!

Daki: You accursed half-demon!

Daki gathered her belts to form a giant ball and launched it towards the three demon slayers.

Akito's fourth form wasn't enough to sever all the belts and then was forced to jump towards the roof.

Inosuke: Tch!

Daki pursued them to the roof, until a sleepwalking Zenitsu intercepted Daki, and cancelled each other's attack.