𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10: 𝓑𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓽

There was a whole crowd of students making their way down to Hogsmeade station to get on the Hogwarts Express. Hogwarts was finished for christmas break, and Hermione, Addy, Sky and Charlotte were making their way to the train to find a compartment. The ground was icy and the three girls had to stop Addy from falling on countless occasions.

"What are you all doing over Christmas?" Charlotte asked. They were about half way to London and the girls had been sat in silence for the majority of it. Hermione and Addy had been reading, Sky had been looking at a Weasley's Wizard Wheezes catalog, and Charlotte had been eating a bunch of sweets.

"I'm off skiing with my parents." Hermione said.

"I'm off to New York with my sister, brother and parents." Sky said.

"I'm staying at the Weasley's with Harry and Ron." Addy said. Hermione pulled a hateful look when she said Ron.

"What are you doing in New York, Sky?" Charlotte asked.

"Were off to see A Christmas Carol in Broadway, ice skating, and other stuff that I can't remember."

"Anyway, Sky why are you looking at that catalog when we are going to be in London in a couple hours, and you can just go then?" Addy asked.

"Because, when we get into London it will be seven o'clock and they will be closed."

"But they don't close till nine o'clock." Hermione said.

"Today their closing at four for Christmas break."

"You sure, because this one is going down their when we get off." Charlotte said kicking Addy's knee.

"Oh yeah, they are closed but I want to see if George is there."

"I swear you have seperation anxiety, I wasn't the only one who saw you two dancing at Halloween and then sitting on the Astronomy tower." Sky said.

"I can't have seperation anxiety, I haven't seen him in two months, plus Dumbledore invited both of them but Fred said no because he was on a date with a muggle girl he met. And when we were sat on the Astronomy tower George was bullying me. Told me that I'm boring because I don't prank people during my free periods. Fred grew up in the year he's been out of Hogwarts. Fred met that girl in his new apartment building. Anyway some tea that needs spilling, the other day I heard Malfoy talking to Jay saying he needs to breakup with you because of the rivalry between our two houses. Jay left after Malfoy said that but I just thought it needed addressing."

"Well, I heard Mcgonagall and your sister talking, and Professor Wolfie has made your sister depressed. She can't change her hair colour because she's to sad that Lupin doesn't like her back." Sky said.

"She isn't depressed, Dora just needs to get over him." Addy said.

"I never imagined your sister liking Lupin. It's just a bit odd, I mean what's their age gap?" Charlotte asked.

"Erm-- thirteen years, I think but they are old enough by muggle laws." Addy said.

"Which muggle law?" Charlotte asked.

"Something about if your over the age of eighteen, the age you become an adult for muggles, you can't date someone younger than you." Hermione said.

Addy climbed off the train with Hermione, Sky and Charlotte before they all went their separate ways. Hermione found her parents, Sky found her sister and they made their way outside before getting in their car, and Charlotte found Eve before disapperating with Adam.

Addy made her way outside waving bye to Sky, before making her way down the streets of London with her hands in her pockets. It was dark out, the heavy fog blocked her eye line and Addy's only source of light was the flickering street lights.