𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1: 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓗𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮

Addy's parents couldn't take it anymore. Addy would wake up every morning with a banging head ache from falling out of bed.

She would fall asleep, have a nightmare, wake up and be on the floor. They were mainly about Neville or someone she loved being tortured, or Sirius's death. Addy personally didn't see him die but Hermione had said that Harry was really sad without him.

Addy walked downstairs the next morning rubbing her head. Her head hurt so badly. Same with her stomach. She had a scar right across her stomach from the Battle of Mysteries. The doctor told her it would never go away.

"Hey, Addy. We're moving house." Dora said. Addy's hands dropped to her side's.

"Why?!" Addy asked.

"Well honey this house is a bit small now for three adults and a teen-"

She cut my dad off, "Dad I'm an adult in the wizarding world in 3 months."

"Your still a teenager. Anyway we also think you deserve a bigger bed like Dora has. My point being that you wake up every morning with a head ache from falling out of bed. We are keeping this house as a safe house for the Order and will only be living here if we go into hiding. We are moving to Oxfordshire. Our neighbours to the left are wizards. They have five sons and one daughter. They all go to Ilvermorny. On our right is a old, moody couple. Don't interfere with them. and across from us is the Rivera Family. Their oldest son is called Marcus and their younger daughter is called Bess."

"When are we leaving?" Addy asked.

"Either this afternoon or tomorrow. Depends when we are ready."

************************

They were all packed by that afternoon. Addy went downstairs with her school trunk and a suitcase. "Can I go say bye to the Weasley's?" Addy asked.

"Yeah but let Dora go with you. You aren't of age yet."

Addy and Dora walked side by side, wands at the ready. When they approached their house Addy saw the door open. someone saw her and started running. It was George. Addy ran towards him and jumped into his arms.

Addy let herself get rid of any sadness at that point. "I missed you."

"I missed you more." Addy replied.

"What's wrong? You look sad." Addy looked to Dora. She looked back sympathetically . 

"I want to tell you all together."

They walked inside and Ginny was already downstairs. She saw Addy and hugged her. "Are you staying to?" she asked.

"Uh no. Can you get the others."

"Okay." She said. Addy thanked her and she shouted, "Mum, Fred, Ron, Hermione, Harry. Addy's here."

Addy heard loud footsteps and was attacked into a hug by three people at once. "You're okay." Hermione said.

Hermione, Harry and Ron let go of her and Mrs Weasley brought Addy into a heart warming hug.

Fred hugged her, "Hey Tonks."

"Hey Weasley." Fred nipped her in the side playfully but she winced in pain.

"Sorry." He apologised.

"Why are you here?" Mrs Weasley asked, ending her conversation with Dora.

"Um, I wanted to say that I'm moving to Oxfordshire."

"What! Why?" George said nearly shouting.

"My parents want a bigger house but we are keeping the other house as a safe house."

"Come on, Addy. We're leaving soon."

*****************

Addy woke up the next morning hoping everything to be a dream but no. Around her was her light blue walls and shelves with pictures on.

Addy clambered out of bed and looked at the pictures on her shelves. Two Dora had got her. One of them saying cool big sis with a picture of Dora and another being a Dear Sister. Another picture had Addy and Dora. Addy was on Dora's back and this was when she was 7 and Dora was 14.

Another picture they had recently was Dora stood in front of their mum and Addy in front of their dad. Addy had one picture with Adam, Charlotte, Eve and herself. One with her, Hermione, Ron and Harry laughing. One with Sky. One with Cedric. One with George. The last one was Addy stood next to a black dog.

Addy heard a knock on her door which startled her. "Hey. Like your new room?"

"Yeah. It's nice, different but nice." Addy replied .

"Um anyway mum and dad want you downstairs. Your O.W.L scores have arrived."

"Okay."

Addy quickly got dressed and ran downstairs. She saw a letter with her name on it. Addy picked it up and ripped open the envelope.

Her scores were:

DADA: Outstanding ~ Professor Umbridge
Potions: Outstanding ~ Professor Snape
Transfiguration: Exceeds Expectations ~ Professor McGonagall
Herbology: Acceptable ~ Professor Sprout
Charms: Exceeds Expectations ~ Professor Flitwick
History of Magic: Exceeds Expectations ~ Professor Binns
Astronomy: Acceptable ~ Professor Sinistra
Muggle Studies: Outstanding ~ Professor Burbage
Care of Magical Creatures: Outstanding ~ Professor Hagrid
Ancient Runes: Acceptable ~ Professor Babbling

Addy picked up a quill, scribbled out Umbridge and wrote Lupin instead. He had been the best teacher and she had learnt the most from him.

"Well done, honey. We're so proud of you. But tonight the Rivera family are coming over for dinner. be well behaved."