𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3: 𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴

Over the next few days Addy had woken up to Dora training. But when it reached 27th August she was off back to St Ottery Catchpole.

When Addy reached the Burrow, she saw all the Weasley's including Hermione and Harry eating breakfast. When Addy walked in Fred, George and Ron saw her but she motioned for them to be quite. Addy crept up behind Hermione and when she saw Addy she screamed.

On August 31st, Addy was sat outside by herself at night. She was staring at the stars like she always did before going back to Hogwarts.

Out the corner of her eye she saw a red head sit down next to her. "Hey. I've got something for you." George said looking into Addy's eyes.

"What is it?" Addy asked.

George pulled a navy blue velvet box out of his pocket. "It's a promise ring. It's not the best and it's not crazy expensive but I thought you would like this one especially because I know how much you like rose gold. Now that I'm giving you it I realise that it doesn't really go with your hair."

He opened the box and Addy covered my mouth. It was beautiful.

"Do you want to wear it?" George asked.

"Yes. I love it. Thanks George."

She hugged him tightly. They stayed like that for a bit but then they heard someone apparate into the front yard.

"Come on, lovebirds. It's late." Mr Weasley said as he walked past them. They walked back into the house and saw Mrs Weasley sat at the kitchen table. She had a bad habit of staying up till Mr Weasley got home.

When Addy reached Ginny's room, as soon as she opened the door Addy heard Ginny say, "What does it look like?"

"What?" Addy asked closing the door behind her.

"The promise ring. We saw George give you it from my window."

Addy held her hand out showing them her ring.

***********************

The Next morning, Addy clambered into the train as it started moving.

She started walking to the prefects cabin. When Addy got there Pansy Parkinson turned around.

"Wow. I didn't think you could get more of a loser!" She grabbed Addy's hair and tugged it.

"Let go of me, Parkinson or you'll regret it!" Addy said through gritted teeth. Pansy tugged at her hair harder, Addy's hair went orange and she immediately swung her fist at Pansy. Pansy had fallen over and the diamond on Addy's ring had disappeared.

"Shit!" Addy whispered. She hadn't even had it twenty-four hours and had already broken it.

Addy went and sat down with Neville, Ron and Hermione, tears brimming her eyes.

"Addy what's wrong?" Hermione asked. Addy showed Hermione her ring, she gasped when she saw the diamond that was there last night gone. Hermione started raking through her bag and a single tear fell from Addy's eye. Neville pulled her into a tight hug.

"Can someone tell me what happened?" Ron asked.

"George gave her that ring last night and Pug face pissed her off so she's punched her and the ring broke." Hermione answered.

"Wait so... George and Addy are-"

"Nooo," Addy said laughing, "it's a promise ring."

"So it's not that important he can just buy you a new one." Ron said casually . Addy clenched her fist, grabbed her bag and stormed out.