𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5: 𝓜𝔂 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓮

Addy was annoyed that she couldn't got to Hogsmeade with George but she still got to go with her friends.

Addy, Sky and Charlotte were walking down to the Three Broomsticks and just as they were about to go in, Addy saw Harry throw Mundungus at the wall.

"Harry what are you doing?" Addy shouted darting forwards.

"He's nicked all Sirius's stuff. everything in that case has the black family crest on it!" Harry shouted.

As Mundungus disapparated he dropped something. It was the goblet Ron was holding moments ago.

Addy picked it up and handed it to Harry. "Keep it. He gave you everything. It's yours."

Harry cussed at the top of his lungs.

"There's no point, Harry. " Tonks had appeared out of nowhere, her mousy hair wet with sleet.

"Mundungus will probably be in London by now. There's no point yelling. "

"He's nicked Sirius's stuff! Nicked it!"

"Yes, but still," said Tonks. seemed perfectly untroubled by this piece of information. "You should get out of the cold."

Addy went and sat down with Sky and Charlotte when Ron came up behind them.

"What?" Addy asked.

"I'm sorry for saying your ring wasn't important. It obviously is because George had a go at me about it."

"It's fine."

Ron walked off and Addy went to the bar and Kingsley was obviously sat there.

"No Weasel?" He asked.

"Nope, he's busy at the shop."

********************

When it started approaching the evening Addy, Sky, Charlotte, Hermione, Eve and Keira went down to a dress shop to buy dresses for the Halloween Ball.

There was many beautiful dresses but Addy took a black sequin dress with spaghetti straps, and their was some red sequins that looked like they were making leaves across the dress.

********************

The people for duelling was Addy and Harry for Gryffindor, Daphne Greengrass and Theodore Nott for Slytherin, Luna Lovegood and Michael Corner for Ravenclaw, Leanne Gormley (Katie Bell's friend) and Ernie Macmillan for Hufflepuff.

When it turned dark outside the entrance hall was filled with people from first to seventh years, beautiful dresses and dashing suits.

In the past two weeks gossip around Hogwarts was a slytherin boy and Gryffindor girl were dating. It was in fact Charlotte Diggory and Jay Hughes. Addy had always thought Jay was mean and nasty like Draco but no. He is friends with all the Slytherins but his best friend is Daphne Greengrass. Daphne and her younger sister Astoria were nice, they are pureblood but aren't prejudice like everyone else.

Everyone with dates started filling into the hall. Some of Addy's friends had dates. Ginny with Dean, Charlotte with Jay and Eve with a ravenclaw boy called Daniel Cole. Daniel Cole had an older sister called Angelica.

Addy walked in to try and find Hermione, Harry and Ron but she was awe struck by how beautiful the Great Hall was. Pumpkins hung from the ceiling, the walls had skeletons hanging down and right in the middle was the raised platform for duelling.

Once everyone was in the hall Dumbledore rose from his chair. "Let the duelling begin."

As all the contestants stepped forwards their friends and House Mates cheered for them.

"Miss Tonks verses Mr Corner, Miss Lovegood verses Mr Potter, Miss Gormley verses Mr Nott and Miss Greengrass verses Mr Macmillan. Begin."

Daphne had knocked Ernie off his feet straight away. Ernie hadn't even put up a fight. Nott had tried to stun Leanne but she used Protego in defence. Because of how powerful her shield charm was he was knocked backwards off the platform. He somehow managed to stay on his feet so he wasn't out. Whilst Leanne wasn't paying attention Nott stunned her.

Luna seemed to be merely flicking her wand and in a world of her own. Harry disarmed her and Luna walked off the platform like nothing even happened.

Michael didn't seem like he wanted to do this and Addy was pretty sure he made himself fall over because he fell when Addy was thinking of a spell.

"Miss Tonks verses Mr Nott and Miss Greengrass verses Mr Potter. Begin." Dumbledore shouted across the room.

Nott and Addy glared at each other. He used the body binding curse against her, but Addy dodged it and tried to stun him. He dodged that as well and all of a sudden Addy saw a purple light leave his wand. Addy sent a spell back and both spells met in the middle.

Addy stared at him but put all her effort into beating him. A thought hit Addy all of a sudden. Only Bellatrix, Dolohov and Umbridge know that spell. Umbridge definitely didn't teach him it so either Bellatrix or Dolohov did. That would potentially mean Nott is a Death Eater. It could also mean Harry was right about Malfoy being a death eater as well.

Nott's arm fell to his side and he was shot backwards into the closest wall.

"For the finale we have house mates against each other, Miss Tonks verses Mr Potter." Dumbledore said.

"I'll let you win, I'm already the Chosen One." Harry whispered.

"No don't. Just promise we wont hurt each other." Addy replied.

"Fine."

After, Harry obviously let Addy win they went straight over to Ron and Hermione.

"I believe Harry, about Malfoy." Addy said.

"But it doesn't add up. He isn't even of age yet." Hermione said.

"I also think Nott is one because you know the spell he used on me whilst we were duelling. Well only three other people know it, Bellatrix, Dolohov and Umbridge. Umbridge definitely didn't teach him it. Also the Malfoy's and the Nott's are friends. They wouldn't be friends with anyone who isn't loyal to Voldemort. And the night Voldemort returned Harry said Lucius Malfoy and Nott's dad where there. It does add up."

Hermione tried to argue back but Addy walked off to find Sky.

******************

When it reached five to midnight it was really just sixth and seventh years left in the hall. They put a slow song on and Hermione went and danced with Ron, Ginny with Dean, Sky with Charlie, Charlotte with Jay, Neville with Luna. Addy was stood near the drink table, staring at the bottom of her cup and swirling her drink around. Addy finished her drink and made to walk out but someone grabbed her hand.

"You can't leave without out your suprise, love." A familiar voice said.

Addy looked to see who it was, "George!"

Addy hugged him and he spun her round before dropping her.

"Shall we." George said sticking his hand out for Addy to take.

"We shall." Addy said taking his hand.

They walked off to the dance floor laughing. George placed his hands round her waist and hers round his neck. They swayed back and forth in comfortable silence.

********************

George and Addy sat on the Astronomy tower. Addy was curled into his side and his arm was laid round her waist. They sat there simply talking.

"What do you do in your free period's?" George asked.

"Talk to my friends, or revise only because Hermione forces me to."

"Your so boring." George said laughing.

"What did you, Fred and Lee do?"

"We went round pranking the teachers who were teaching first, second and third year. The kids would laugh at us but then they would get shouted at. It was mainly Snape though that we pranked."

********************

Short chapter I know but I have a lot of things in mind for later chapters.