Potion Making (25)

Start from the beginning

I could feel myself coming close as I stirred it again. "Professor, I-I'm close," I whimpered out as I slammed the spoon on the desk.

"Your almost done, keep working," he groaned.

I then added the dragons breath and 3 teaspoons of honey. These ingredients seemed weird, I've never made this potion before. Though, I'm supposed to be teaching the 7th years this potion within the next few weeks, practice I guess.

Next I'm to stir it until it turns a bright blue color.  I start to stir as he pushes me closer and closer to my high. "S-Sir, please let me cum," I cried out as I craned my neck to look at him.

"Mhh, I suppose. Since your doing such a good job, cum on my fingers," he uttered in my ear. I cried out as I dropped the spoon against the table.

As I came  on his fingers the liquid turned a blue color. I collapsed against his desk as he looked over me, cleaning his fingers off with his tongue.

"Nice work Ms. Fairwell, this potion is perfect," he complimented me as he turned me to face him. He lifted me to sit on the edge of his desk as he pressed is lips to mine.

"How was that darling," he asked as we kissed.

"Don't even make me do that again," I whined. He chuckled and pulled away from me. "I guess we will see."

He cleared his desk and went to put the potion book back. "Can you please just fuck me now?" I asked. He turn to me and smirked, "I suppose," with that he grabbed my hand and led me to his bedroom.

"I'm going to love seeing your robes on my floor, I haven't seen them there in so long," he muttered as he brought his face close to mine.

"I bet you will professor," I smirked. Our foreheads pressed against each other as he started to unbutton my shirt. He grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him, his fingers felt icy cold against my skin.

As he pulled off my clothes as started to unbutton his over-shirt, pushing it off. Then started to unbutton his white dress shirt.

"You wear to many layers," I whined.

He chuckled and pulled his over-shirt and his white shirt off, leaving him in just his pants. "Well maybe I have a reason to why," he muttered, pulling me to his room.

"What exactly would that reason be?" I asked.

He cleared his throat and suddenly picked me up, throwing me onto his bed. I squealed when I made contact with his sheets. "To tease you. Leave you in anticipation to see me," he climbed between my legs and spread them wide.

"Well it's working you tease," I sighed out as watched him put his head under my skirt.

He grabbed the edge of it with his teeth and drug it down my legs. "S-Severus, please," I whined.

I felt his lips move back up to my thighs, slowly inching towards my core. When I thought he was about to plunge his tongue in me he started to kiss right above my clit and move up my stomach.

I groaned out of frustration and buckled my hips to meet his stomach. Once he made it to my breasts he took my left nipple into his mouth while he took his hand and played with my right.