My new life starts with some troubles II

After the water inside your submarine was pumped out, Reinhard finished the inspection on your ships, without any further troubles.

After the inspection, you went with Reinhard back to his office. As you sat down, Reinhard sat behind his table: "Your equipment could be a great benefit to our fleet, therefore I will lend your radar equipment and at least 1 of your Torpedos and send it over to the Research facilities. Your modern technology could be a great help in our efforts against the Sirens. You will get your equipment back after our scientist reverse-engineered this Technologie of course, I hope you don't mind"

"I don't know if it's the right thing to equip a nazi-regime with this kind of technology," you said.

"I know, what you think", said Reinhard, "but this world needs every advantage it can get, we are at war with this kind of opponent, up until now, we have lost way more than you can think the Sirens did not just drove us off the oceans, but also conquered the skies above and Isolated the United States until now, we could barely recapture the mediterranean sea, but the casualties were high, for every country in Europe: the Sardegna fleet is crippled, great Britains Mediterranean fleet is completely out of commission, so is the Vichya dominions fleet we also lost our mediterranean sea fleet. It was a fierce battle, but we barely made it. The opponent has better technology than we have, and I think the technology you have could become really useful."

You thought for a moment before you nodded in agreement:" You are right, we have to defeat the sirens, who are a major threat to all of Humanity. You can take what's needed."

"Thank you, for your understanding", said Reinhard, before he turned around to his secretary Friedrich der Große who was filling out some documents "Friedrich, could you please show Y/n his room?"

"I get my own room?" you became perceptive.

"Of course, we can't let you sleep in a hospital forever," said Reinhard amused.

You stood up and followed Friedrich to a different part of the main building, you passed some little girls in swimsuits playing hide and seek in the hallway. Friedrich stopped in front of one of the many doors along the hallway. "This is your room, make yourself at home", said Friedrich before she gave you the keys, " Z46 is going to pick you up at 18 o'clock when dinner is served at the cafeteria, dearie." Friedrich smiled, before she turned around and walked back, the way she came from. Confused by the nickname, she just gave you, you walked inside the room assigned to you. The moment you walked inside the room, you were completely astonished, although the room was kept quite simple, except for the bed in the middle of the room, it was kingsize and it had even its own curtains, just one thing bothered you, the reichskriegsflagge, which was depicted on your duvet. But with the exception of your duvet, were you very satisfied with your room.

You walked to the glass door, which led to a small balcony of maybe 4m².

You sat on the balcony for some time, when someone knocked on the door. When you opened the door you saw two of the girls from before. "Hello, who are you? We haven't seen you here before", the two girls looked at you curiously: "Hi there, I'm Y/N. What are your names?"

"Y/n? That's a funny name" said one of them, as they both giggled, before running off, back to a group of girls around their age, waiting for them, when they reached them, all of the girls started giggling, before running off together. You shrugged it off and turned to meet another little girl, this one was wearing a sailor's uniform with a huge sword at her side. When she spoke, her voice was completely calm, the complete opposite of the energized voices of the little girls from before. "Hello Y/n, I'm here to pick you up, as requested by Friedrich." Her gaze was a bit emotionless as she looked into your eyes.