Home or new trouble?

2 hours had passed since you had set sail, and your thoughts wandered off to your home *What happened there? Did I disappear or am I currently in a coma there? I hope mum and dad are doing fine.* Currently, you were on the Bow of the Scharnhorst watching the waves. Scharnhorst had allowed you to come here, after a 2-hour Interrogation, under the condition, that you would stay in her sight, she was on the bridge, leading the task force back to port.
You took a deep, relaxed breath while getting some titanic vibes *the only thing missing, would be a Rose for me*
you thought while thinking of what happened until now.

Then suddenly you found yourself in pitch black darkness. "Hello, good friend" you heard a familiar voice behind you. You turned around, to confront the mist: "What did you mean, when you said now comes the hard part of the trial and what did you mean, as you said, will you be able to live with the consequences? And why did you make me do this in the first place? Who were those two girls I saw in my last dream who died because of me? What happened to me back home?" You started to feel a mixture of emotions rise inside you, you were called here, without an explanation, and sent on a journey, several people died because of you, you wanted answers.
The mist stood silent for a moment before she said something. "That's not really a way to greet someone, but you are right, maybe it's time for me to give you more information. But first, you have to calm down. You can't proceed any information in your current state."

"What I need are answers"

"And I will give you, what you're looking for, but you need to calm down, it won't help anyone if you attempt anything stupid now."

"I'm calm," you said, while emotions still had the upper hand in your mind. You were stressed, and tired and just wanted to get done with this to rest.

The mist sighed. "I guess there is no helping," she said before she flicked with her fingers. You felt, that your tiredness was completely gone, new energy flooded your body and your emotions suddenly disappeared and left was nothing, but a calm mind, a calm mind, and a trace of confusion. "What just happened?"

"Since you weren't able to do it yourself, I helped you to relax."

"Wait, what? You can do something like that?"

"Yes if you haven't figured it out yet, I'm a god and a quite powerful one too." said the mist, with a tone of pride in her voice.

"If your so powerful, so why do you need the four of us to get done with those sirens, why don't you just flick with your fingers again and make them disappear?"

The mist seemed uncomfortable: "You know, that only counts for my pocket dimension. But that's about that. You will get your information. You asked me about the name of the white haired girl, right? Her name is Arbiter the Empress III, she is one of the highest ranked sirens. That's all for now, but before I send you back, I wanted to give you a short warning, from now on, things will get tough, sometimes maybe a bit brutal, so be cautious."
After the mist finished, the environment you currently were in, started slowly to glow. "Wait, you didn't answer my other questions, what about them?" you said.
"Don't worry about them", said the mist "he can answer you, your other questions." and with that, you were back on the bow of the Scharnhorst.

Some time passed before the task force reached the Ironblood main naval base. You were back on the Bridge of the Scharnhorst, lost in a daydream, as Scharnhorst walked in, she just had been back, from a Walk. "We reached Port," said Scharnhorst briefly, as she walked inside. You looked out of the Window, to see that you were entering, what seemed to be a fortified Lagune. As you entered the Waters of the Port, you took a look around. You saw some cargo ships, to your left, anchoring, while Boxes and other supplies were loaded onboard over a gateway, tough it was too far away to see many details. You were curious about that, but just as you were about to take a closer look, a ship passed you and blocked the view for a moment, followed by some other Ships. You forgot about those boxes, as you saw that the last ship, that passed your ship, was a dreadnought. "I thought those were all lost to the Brits, after World War I?" you turned around to Scharnhorst. "They were" said Scharnhorst. "The Commander brought them back recently" "How can a Commander achive someting like that