Chapter 1

Janet
"Nigga, I sat get down!" I pushed him in the middle of his chest and he fell to the floor.

"Come on, man. Is this really what it's coming to?"

"Yeah, it is."

"After all we've been through."

"I could ask you the same thing. You was one of my main boys and I found out you selling secrets and shit. You double crossing out here. I can't have that." I went behind my desk and got my gun out the drawer and loaded it.

"Come on, Jan. We can talk about this."

"It's too late for talking, my nigga. It's dying time." I went back to standing in front of him.

"Who you need, Dunk?" asked Mike.

"No one. This is personal." He stood back against the wall by the door. "I want Nate on clean up though." Mike pressed a button on the wall.

"Gotcha." I faced this bum ass nigga that was now crying on his knees.

"Come on, Jan. Don't do this."

"I'll write you a nice suicide note. Your woman will be taken care of. She was gone leave your dumb ass anyway, so this works out well for her." He cried. "Last words?"

"Please, man." I rolled my eyes. "I can fi..." Bow! I shot him on the side of his head and his body fell to the floor.

"All that begging shit is annoying." I wiped the gun down and put it in his hand. Had to make sure his fingerprints were on it. The door to my office opened.

"What you need, Dunk?" Nate had walked in.

"Put this punk in his car, take him down and park it at the lake. Make sure to splatter the blood right."

"Gotcha." He called in some other guys and started moving everything.

"And remember to have him holding the gun when you leave." I pulled out a piece of paper and wrote a note. "Yo, Mike!"

"Wassup?"

"Where did we bury that big mouth girl a few days ago?"

"We drowned her in the lake."

"Perfect." I wrote something out.

"Why?"

"Because, that nigga kidnapped and killed her but was eaten away by the guilt and killed himself."

"Smart. He went back to the scene of the crime."

"Exactly." I finished it and handed it to Mike. "Put a few blood splatters on it and leave it on his lap." He took it.

"Cool. You finished for the night?" I gathered my stuff.

"Yeah. I got some plans. Seven to be exact." I chuckled. Mike rolled his eyes.

"Tell the ladies I said hey."

"No problem." I dapped him up as I left out and locked my office. I headed outside and saw all my men working. Going past my father's office, I saw him and my mother leaving out with huge smiles on their faces. I shuddered at the thought and kept walking.

Getting in my truck, I headed home. Today was a tough one. That was the second nigga that had to die because of some rival shit going on. They are some sneak bitches anyway. Telling secrets and switching sides. It's dumb. Everyone knows that my family runs this part of the country. So for you to switch up, is a death sentence.

This business started way back when my grandfather, my father's father, needed money to raise his children. He wasn't a good man but he did make a shit ton of money. His only downfall was his temper and ego. My father saw his downfall and refused to go out like that. So when he took over the business, he kept a level head and made it bigger than anything anyone had ever seen. He kept a promise he made at a young age and made sure that his kids were well taken care of and supported. We never felt unloved. That's how I plan to raise my children.