extra credit

WARNING!!: It starts off slow but trust me, it's full of smut. You have been warned!!

"Maka, this is lame. Why did you sign me up for this?" Soul grouned as he walked through the unfamiliar town.

" Because we're partners,  soul."  Maka sneared out.  "We need both a meister and weapon partner to explain what the D.W.M.A stands for. It's for the new recruits".  

"Couldn't you have taken Tsubaki? You guys seem to get along well" Soul groaned as he trailed behind maka.

"I did think of that, but Tsubaki isn't MY weapon partner. Now  shush and help me pass these out" Maka handed soul a stack of light blue papers that read "D.W.M.A. INFORMATION AND SKILL SET".

"This totally isn't cool..." Soul sighed and began handing out flyers.

They walked up and down the towns street fair, observing the area for weapons and meisters. As they walked through the busy street, Soul was approached by a familiar looking stranger who looked down, the stranger had  purple hair and a bakers outfit on. She carried a tray with a single small candy in the shape of a heart. 

"Hey little boy, want a free sample? I made this myself" she said happily. 

"Oh sweet, free food! Sure, thanks lady!" Soul picked the pink candy off the tray and ate it without second thought.  "Oh, wow...that's pretty good." 

"Meow, and it gets even better! I made it just for you, my little sythie boy!" The stranger looked up and it was no one else but blaire. 

"AH BLAIRE, DAMNIT! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU GIVE ME?" Soul shouted.

"Now now, don't be like that, Soul. I used some of my special magic to make this just for you and your little girly friend." Blaire said with a wink. 

"WHAT DID YOU GIVE ME, BLAIRE? AND WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE?" Souls heart began to skip a beat and he swallowed hard. 

"It's like I said! I used my magic to make a little treat for you.  It's to help...hehe,  heat things up with maka, meow." Blaire chuckled to see that her little trick was already taking effect.

"I SHOULD KI--" Soul began to  say. "Well I better be outta here" Blaire interupted.  

"Soul?" Maka questioned as she walked up in souls direction. 

Blaire twirled her fingers and jumped up. "Pumpkin pumpkin,  GETAWAY PUMPKIN!" Blaire landed on a large jack-o-lantern and rode off.

"Was that blaire?  What was she doing here, soul?" Maka said promptly as she tried to hide her frustrations. 

"Hell if I know! She gave me this weird candy she said it would--" Soul stopped as he had several, new overwhelming urges twords his meister. He grabbed at his chest and leaned forward.   

"Soul? Is everything alright? "  Maka reached twords souls shoulder but he quickly grabbed her hand and put it to her side.

"M-maka.."   Soul whispered  "I need to be alone right now. I'll help with the recruiting later."  "Soul what's wr--" 

Soul dashed forward without further words. "I need to get away from her before I do something stupid" he thought.  He sprang down side streets and back alleys until he was sure he lost her.  "I'm sorry maka. It's for your own good...she is gonna be so pissed at me" he said to himself. 

Maka ran off as far as she could in the direction soul headed until she reached a quiet alley. "Alright soul, where did you go?" She whispered calmly as she closed her eyes.  She focused on her surroundings and analyzed the souls she sensed.   "THERE'S SOULS" she thought.  "But...wait. something is wrong. There is this strange pink smoke surrounding his soul. And it seems to be beating at an unusually fast rate. Why is it doing that? Blaire must have done something!  Hang on soul, I'm coming!"