headphones

BEFORE I BEGIN: this one shot may seem a bit out of character because IT WILL BE FULL SMUT/LEMON! But I'll try to do my best ♡♡

It was a hot day, too hot for any sane person to be out and about. Soul was left to the house, he shared with his meister, all alone. Maka was out with her father because earlier that week she had lost a bet.

Soul was nearly never home alone, in fact he was hardly ever even home. What was he to do? What did normal people do? It was insanely boring to him, being alone with nothing to do. He grabbed his headphones off the table and walked into his room. He blasted his music as he cracked the door and plopped down in a bean bag chair that faced the corner.

He arched his back and stretched his arms out. After he got in a comfy position with his arms behind his head, his mind started to wander. He thought about school, and maka. Maka was on his mind a lot but...not quite like this. Weird thoughts came to his mind as he felt a familiar warmth pool into his abdomen. His boxer got tighter and tighter the more he thought about his partners soft, naked skin. He unbuttoned his pants and ripped his zipper down then slid his tight pants down to mid thigh.

He imagined Makas wet, soapy body he saw when he walked into the bathroom half asleep. His hand slipped into his boxers and he wrapped his fingers around his hard member. He squeezed And tugged as he let rather load moans escape his throat. His music was load so he couldn't hear himself at all. He panted as he was close to his limit And nearly yelled Makas name.

"SOOOOUL!" Maka called out as she shut the house door. "Soul?....you here?" She walked down the hall and heard faint panting. "Huh? Soul?" She called out.

"Hah!..hnngm-MAKA..." Soul called out as music shot into his ears. Maka dashed down the hall to Souls room in a panic "SOUL?! WHAT HAPP--" Maka froze in the middle of his room as blood streamed from her nose. Soul saw something from the corner of his eye and he shot across his room pulling up his pants. "M-MAKA, I THOUGHT YOU WERE WITH YOUR WEIRDO DAD? ! AND DONT YOU KNOW ITS RUDE TO BARGE IN???" "I - I didn't mean to intrude! It's just I heard to call my name an--" wait does that mean he was thinking about her?

Makas face went red as she pieced together exactly what she had walked in on. "I uh..didn't hear you Com in i-" Soul started to say but was interupted mid sentence. "You don't need to explain!" Maka babbled as she quickly stumbled out the door. "It's a normal habbit especially for a male of your age! It's been a hot day I need to shower, bye!"

Maka bolted out the door and souls jaw dropped to the floor. What was all of that? Soul was dumbfounded at the fact that his life was still intaked and his brain hadn't been beaten to mush by the book worm.

Maka slammed the bathroom door shut and nearly fainted. What was that?! Besides extremely awkward, I mean, they lived together so it wasn't the first time something like this happened but it was the first time she had heard her name. She tore of her clothes and the shower burst on. This was all rather exciting to her, she stepped in letting the warm water beat down on her as she analyzed the situation.
The more she thought, the hotter her body got. Her chest felt light and her stomach had a swirl of heat circling inside her. The image kept replaying in her mind. Her hand droped to her side and she huddled in the corner of the shower. Her hand slid between her thighs and her finger swirled and slipped. She used her other hand to cover her mouth so her small whimpers wouldn't be heard.

Soul walked to the bathroom door about to apologize. Wait...was that a squeak? Soul pressed his ear to the door and frowned as he tried to listen in. Was she crying? No..wait she was...A quick stream of blood slid out souls nose and he quickly wiped it away. That was quick. "Better be cool about this if I'm going through with it...no nosebleeds." He thought.