spring broken

Y/N's POV:

Blitzø pounced on my chest. It's about 9:30am, Work starts at 10am.

Y/N: what do you need?

Blitzø: We're starting work early today, so, rise and shine!

Y/N: why the fuck are we starting early?

Blitzø: Because I want to relax tonight and the earlier we start the earlier it gets done

Y/N: I went to bed at 2am

Blitzø: sucks for you then, go get dressed and I'll be waiting in the van with Loona.

.

In the van

.

Blitzø: we're gonna pick up M&M, they're car broke down.

Y/N: M'kay.

Blitzø started playing some music that was terrible and started to shout the lyrics. I'm pretty sure he didn't even know this song whatsoever.

Blitzø: this is their house... right?

Y/N: Yup.

The song he was playing was incredibly long. It was playing when we got to our parking spot. But then, Blitzø saw someone was in our parking spot.

Blitzø: HOLY SHIT- FUCK- OH. YOU SUCK FOR LIFE, DO YOU?

He grabbed his megaphone and starting screaming at the person in the hot pink car.

Blitzø: LISTEN UP, YOU UNORIGINAL PINK CUM DUMP! YOU HAVE THREE GODDAMN SECONDS TO

GET YOUR TITS OUT OF MY PARKING SPOT!

A succubus demon who had a fur coat on stepped out of the convertible. She blew a bubblegum bubble before it popped.

Blitzø: Oh shit... VEROSIKA?!

Y/N: Who's that?

Blitzø: My ex.

Y/N: As in Verosika Mayday?

Blitzø: Yes, unfortunately...

Verosika: Blitzo.

Verosika crossed her arms and watched Blitzø ramble unamused.

Blitzø: I should have known you'd be here. I could smell fish for miles, which is odd, because-

Blitzø fell out of the van's window and continued to speak.

Blitzø: -I believe the nearest ocean is... THREE RINGS DOWN!!

Verosika held a flask in her hand with the other hand on her hip.

Verosika: And I should've known you were here when I heard the amber alerts.

Blitzø: Oh yeah? I'm surprised they let your fat ass out of rehab. I could tell you're still a drunken whore, clutching onto that Beezlejuice bottle like it's the last cock in hell!

Verosika: They let me out because I'm still famous. And rehab is for sad, loser wash-ups. So, your sister says "Hi".

Blitzø: Why are you parking here? This is the only parking spot my company has! So, take your tampon race car somewhere else!

Verosika bent down to be eye-level with Blitzø. She pointed down to her pink spray painted name.

Verosika: Actually, prick, It has my name on it,

Our company's name was crossed out with pink spray paint.

Verosika: I'm doing a bit of freelance for one of the infinitely more successful companies in the building-