Background Info

There's going to be some sensitive topics in here so I'll put a list at the top of each chapter.

Whenever I switch POV's it's because that way I can add the person's thoughts.

Twins run in the family

Hisashi (AFO) - When Harui was 3, Inko got pregnant with Izuku, but Hisashi didnt want another kid, so he left. (He still talks with and hooks up with Inko but this way he doesn't have to take responsibility.) He has All for One for a quirk, but only used fire-breathing around Inko so he could mislead her. He had white hair and blue eyes. (Obviously now he's that ugly old man tho)

Inko - Is abusive because she thinks it's the kids' faults her husband left and she doesn't take care of the kids. She sends them a monthly "allowance" so that they don't yk.. die (cuz then she would have a bigger problem). She sells Izuku to men to make money. She has a telekinesis quirk, green hair, and green eyes.

Harui - Oldest of the siblings (he's 19 and decided to stay behind in his classes so that he could spend more time taking care of the kids.) He has 2 quirks: 1) elemental control and 2) telekinesis (he's the only kid who didn't get a mutation of inko's and hisashi's quirks - basically his quirks are their quirks just way stronger) He has white hair, 1 blue eye, and 1 green eye. He's been taking care of Izuku since he was 6 (before that Inko was legally obligated to take care of him). He is 4 years older than Izuku, 6 years older than Akio and Akira, and 16 years older than Hana.

Izuku - Second oldest. He is 15 and in Class 1-A. He was told he is quirk less but he actually isn't. He has a regeneration type quirk that basically allows his body to heal faster. He gets OFA in the same way as the anime so I'm not gonna talk about that much. He has green hair and green eyes. His family doesn't know about OFA but they think he developed a quirk very late.

Izumi - She is Izuku's twin, but they don't know about her because Inko hid her so she could be sold more often. She is "quirkless", has curly white hair with green streaks, and blue eyes. She has a daughter named Emi.

Akio - He is yet another twin. He is 13, has two quirks, and has green hair with bright blue eyes. His quirks:
1) Paranormal - This quirk basically means that he can talk to and see ghosts and other entities when it's activated. He can take a copy of their quirk, store it (limit is 5 so he usually gives Akira the quirks), fuse it with another quirk, or use it as it is. He can also bring 2 people back to life per year but most dead people don't want that so he doesn't use that part very often.
2) Mind control - this is like shinso's quirk, except he has a time limit that can be made better with practice.

Akira - Akio's twin. She is 13, has one very strong quirk, has straight white hair with green streaks, and has 1 blue eye and 1 green eye. Her quirk: Total Control - she can create quirks (must know all details of the quirk, or it won't work) take quirks, copy quirks, fuse quirks together, mutate quirks, store quirks (no limit), upgrade quirks, use up to 15 quirks at once (using more gives her a migraine), or give somebody a quirk. She is very OP. (Her quirk is almost a copy of her father's true quirk)

Hana - She is 3 and doesn't have a quirk yet. She has curly green and white split hair and green eyes. She can walk, but likes being picked up a lot.

Is there gonna be more siblings?

The Midoriya kids have a house by UA. Harui and Izuku share a car and use it as a place for if they ever need a quick break. Every single kid has their own room, but there are no leftover rooms for an office or anything else. Izuku takes care of the kids most of the time because he feels bad that Harui has to take care of them. He puts their needs before his, so he skips meals pretty often and doesn't ever really get the chance to take very good care of himself or go out with friends.

Akio and Akira always stick together and are very powerful together (basically if they teamed up, they could bring somebody back from the dead 👀, move mountains, etc.)

Context:
-Akira and Akio like sleeping in the same room and have been for 4 months, claiming it was because of nightmares (technically it was but you'll find out about that later)
-Since he has been skipping meals, Izuku has gotten very light and thin.
-I'm only talking about Izumi because I don't want this already crazy fic to get more confusing than it already is