"Nick, of course," I said.

"That's so weird. I can't sense him around you," he said.

"I'm going now. Thanks for calling," I said 

I hung up the phone and looked at Nick. He was looking back at me.

"So you were going to get me pregnant?" I asked.

"I guess so," he said, turning over and lying on his back.

I marvelled at his erect penis. It would be so easy to just jump on top of him and release some tension.

"Don't you have any condoms?" I asked.

"Why would I? We don't have sex," he said.

"And now we can't," I said, crawling back on the bed.

I grabbed him and began stroking his length. He showed his appreciation by rubbing my ass. 

"Why don't we save this until after your birthday," he said. "I want it to be special."

I put him in my mouth and slowly began to suck. He grabbed my thigh and squeezed. I played with his head with my tongue while he inserted two fingers inside of me. I began sucking hard while moving my head rapidly. He squirmed and jerked while pumping his finger inside of me. 

He gently repositioned me so he could take me in his mouth. We were in a full blown sixty nine situation. I thought I would finish before him when he unexpectedly let go. I followed shortly after.  

"Do you want to fuck me?" I asked.

"More than anything," he said.

I turned around and straddled him. He reached up and pulled my head down for a kiss. I matched his pace playfully tonguing him. 

"It would be so easy to just sit down on you," I said.

"So do it," he said. "Just know I'm going to mark you if you do."

That completely killed the mood for me. Even though I decided I would rather have him than my mate, I wanted that to happen after my birthday when I thought it would mean the most.

"Come on,"  he said, squeezing my leg. "Let's go eat."

He heated up our food and we watched werewolf news while we ate. They actually had a feature on me talking about my upcoming birthday. I didn't know how often my family appeared on the news since I rarely watched it but he seemed like an avid viewer.

"Do they talk about my family a lot," I asked.

"Yes and no it depends on the situation. I rarely ever see you on there. It's mainly your parents but I guess with your birthday being such a big event the news picked it up," he said.

"My birthday is not a big event," I said.

"The future Queen turning eighteen and getting her wolf? That's a big event for people," he said.

"I can't believe Hannah abdicated," I said.

"She said she was going to. Sounds like she'll be doing big things too. She's on the news quite a bit," he said.

"Is she?" I asked.

"Yeah. She became big news when she abdicated and everybody wants to know what she's doing instead so they follow her around. It's actually really good publicity for her charity so she doesn't mind the exposure," he said.

"How do you know all this?" I asked.

"She did an interview last week," he said.

"I had no idea. I haven't really been keeping in touch with her since she left. I'm still angry that she abdicated leaving me in this position," I said.