41

This kind of strong and deep anxiety and trembling fear has the power to make people empathize almost instantly. Xia Xingchi was suddenly wrapped up in this urgent emotion, and by some strange coincidence, he did not push Li Chengyuan away.

This kiss was almost desperate and crazy, venting the complex emotions accumulated for many years.

It is Li Chengyuan, who lost his mind and fell into chaos and madness, expressing his emotions and feeling this real and lively life.

There are no beautiful and beautiful distracting thoughts and passion | mixed with it, only warm and pure emotional catharsis.

I don't know how long it took, until Xia Xingchi was kissed and his legs were almost deprived of oxygen before he was finally let go.

His stopped brain was dizzy and floating, and his whole body went limp and fell directly into Li Chengyuan's arms. He didn't realize what happened for a long time.

It wasn't until Li Chengyuan lowered his head and lightly licked the bleeding wound on his neck with the tip of his tongue that Xia Xingchi finally woke up in a burst of numbness and trembling like an electric shock.

—God, what is Li Chengyuan doing? !

—What unbelievable horror did I just do again? !

"Li Chengyuan! Let go, you..."

"Why didn't you keep your promise?" Li Chengyuan was unmoved, and even pressed Xia Xingchi firmly in his arms, gritting his teeth and said, "You are a liar."

Xia Xingchi couldn't get away, his face was leaning against Li Chengyuan's arms, surrounded by the faint fragrance of his body, his brain after reworking was filled with the sudden kiss just now, his face instantly turned red and hot.

Not to mention that this was his first kiss, let's just say that this is a weird scene—

The night is dark and the wind is high, sitting in the cemetery and kissing so fiercely and crazy?

Li Chengyuan was clearly ill. In normal times, the big villain would certainly not do such outrageous things, but now there is no reason to argue with crazy criticism.

A person who can go crazy and almost poison himself to death with antipyretics does not feel too outrageous.

Xia Xingchi took a deep breath and wanted to say something.

But the memories that were gradually recalled and the unbelievable facts coerced each other, and at the moment he was stunned by this sudden action, he didn't know what to say first from this mess.

Unexpectedly, the quiet atmosphere lasted less than a moment, Li Chengyuan suddenly lowered his head and made a gesture to bite Xia Xingchi's neck hard!

Xia Xingchi was afraid of being bitten by him, and struggled quickly: "It hurts! Li Chengyuan, wake up and let me go!"

Originally, he joked that the big cat might bite his breeder if he got annoyed, but who would have thought that he would actually bite after he fell ill and went crazy?

Fortunately, as soon as Xia Xingchi struggled, the force that was about to bite down on his neck suddenly loosened. Li Chengyuan's little rationality made him not willing to speak again.

Li Chengyuan didn't say a word, and stared at Xia Xingchi who was looking at him warily with a calm and terrifying expression.

After a long time, he spoke in a low voice, with hints of paranoia like obsession:

"You must be taken back and locked away at home forever...to make you pay for your lies."

This gloomy occasion coupled with his terrifying expression, everything is quite a villain's behavior.