10

===

Everyone was amazed at the car, and they were deeply moved by the "true love" attitude of this mysterious benefactor.

Although they say they look down on resource coffees who "rely on the gold master to get ahead", but in the end, they are actually quite envious.

Especially when being output by Han Ningyu's face and domineering, he will be even more envious and jealous.

The more Xia Xingchi listened, the more guilty he became. As a hidden party, he had no choice but to quietly shrink his head like a little quail, pretending that he was not there.

But he shrank his head for a moment, and then couldn't help stretching out his head to look out:

Seeing a vague figure in the driver's seat, Li Chengyuan never left.

Xia Xingchi couldn't help being a little worried. He hasn't eaten yet, will he have hypoglycemia, and will his stomach feel uncomfortable?

And it was cool at night, what if he caught a cold and had a fever.

Alas, such a rich and handsome benefactor, it's true love to pick him up and drop him off in person...huh? etc?

Xia Xingchi finally came back to his senses, and then went mad for an instant, roaring in his heart: No! Am I bewitched! Why worry about this paranoid!

What kind of **** true love, he stays here all the time because he is afraid that I will run away!

Xia Xingchi could feel that Li Chengyuan seemed to be very upset about being out of his sight and control for no reason.

Before getting out of the car, he ordered in a rather terrifying tone:

"It's okay to shoot commercials, don't run around, don't let me not find you."

The more I think about it, the more helpless I feel, someone is simply unreasonable.

Even a "passer-by who got married at random" like myself has to watch in person. Fortunately, now that the Qing Dynasty is dead, three wives and four concubines are not happy.

Otherwise, Li Chengyuan might have to dismantle the eight pieces on his own and use them separately.

.

The car was silent, and Li Chengyuan's slender fingers rested on the steering wheel and curled up slightly, suppressing the surging restlessness.

It seemed that Xia Xingchi would disappear immediately once he left his sight.

— Can't limit his freedom, he's scared of me enough.

If you are in a hurry, just run away...

Li Chengyuan took a deep breath. At this moment, his phone vibrated suddenly. He didn't want to pay attention to it, but found out that it was Xia Xingchi who sent a WeChat message.

Like a cannonball, that stalking look full of train-running words seems to be right in front of your eyes:

"Why are you still downstairs?"

"Sir, I promise I won't run away, can you stop guarding like this, it's scary."

"If you turn on the air conditioner, leave a gap in the window, be careful."

"I met a big fool. I was afraid that he would be even more stupid if he couldn't see the way with his sunglasses on."

"Thanks to him, I don't know how long the commercial will be filmed. Don't wait for me, go back and have something to eat and rest early."