30

The moment Xia Xingchi got into Li Chengyuan's arms, a loud bang exploded, as if the whole earth was trembling.

In fact, only Xia Xingchi was trembling all over himself. He held his breath, hugged the only object around him even harder, buried in the familiar warm embrace, like a confused and panicked little animal.

This is the first thunderstorm he has experienced in this world. If he was in Li Chengyuan's villa at this moment, he might not be so afraid.

But here is a barren mountain, a dilapidated old bungalow, or an unfamiliar environment.

The only thing that was familiar was the person he hugged tightly. The fear of death was not controlled by reason at all, but completely came from biological instinct, which made Xia Xingchi crazily burrow into Li Chengyuan's arms.

"What's wrong?" Li Chengyuan immediately hugged him in his arms and gently stroked his head.

At first, he was a little dazed, but he really didn't expect Xia Xingchi to break into the room suddenly and take the initiative to hug him tightly.

At this time, I heard Xia Xingchi whisper intermittently, "Li Chengyuan...I'm going to be hacked to death. I, I'm afraid...my head will be split... ..it hurts..."

The words were incoherent, and it took a long time for Li Chengyuan to understand that he was afraid of thunder.

"Don't be afraid," Li Chengyuan covered his ears and coaxed him in a low voice, "I'll hold you, you won't be hit."

He repeated it in a low voice many times, and Xia Xingchi's tense body finally relaxed after tireless comforting.

The thunderstorm didn't last long before it gradually died down, and Li Chengyuan's hand covering his ear slowly let go.

Xia Xingchi had already fallen asleep leaning against Li Chengyuan's arms, his arms were still tightly wrapped around his waist, and even his fingers were still clenched tightly to the pajamas on his body.

Li Chengyuan could feel his uneasiness, so he didn't forcibly pull him off his body, but simply let him hang like this, and even actively adjusted his posture to hug him tighter.

Xia Xingchi finally relaxed completely, hummed softly in the gradually faint sound of night rain outside the window, and muttered Li Chengyuan's name in a daze.

Li Chengyuan had no choice but to scrape the tip of his nose with his knuckles, and found that the corners of his eyes were moist, and tears flowed down from his panic.

There are too many men and women who have racked their brains over the years. It is obviously a great temptation to replace this matter with others. After all, it is unheard of to be afraid of thunder to this extent.

But it would be different if the other party was Xia Xingchi. Li Chengyuan felt ecstatic, as if it was a big surprise falling from the sky... There was even a hint of gratitude for the thunderstorm.

If it weren't for his little hedgehog who was afraid of thunder, he almost expected to have such a few more thunder tomorrow night.

.

In the early morning of the next day, it was rare for Li Chengyuan, who always got up early, to lie in bed and not get up early to clean up.

Because after waking up from sleep, he found that Xia Xingchi still hugged him and didn't let go. Although he hugged people like this on weekdays, it wasn't as tight as today, as tight as sticky beanbags and wouldn't let go.

Li Chengyuan didn't want to wake him up, so he just lay motionless on the bed, staring at his eyebrows habitually.

After a long while, I gently touched his arm with my fingertips, and I really touched the expected crescent-shaped scar.