"I missed you." I say.

"I missed you too. It's gonna be alright but I don't live near by and i have to fly home to my dad." She says.

"That's alright you can always stay here with or without your dad. We have our own plane so i can come to you easily." I say.

"You have your own plane excuse me Amora?" She says.

I laugh" long story gotta tell you another time." I say.

"Well i can stay another i have to call my dad tho." She says.

I nod "you can stay here or something?" I say.

"No that's alright i will stay at a friends house one of those mans." She says while on her phone.

"Well let me know i have to go back inside." I say.

She nods and she walks to her car calling. And i walk back inside.

While  Elio tells some cleaners to clean up the blood i walk in my aunt walks up the stairs.

"I'm going to the kids that everything is alright!" My aunt says.

River walks over to me "Did that really happen." He ask standing in front of me.

"Yeah what did you say again about that woman you know?" Lucien says my cousin.

River takes a step back and stands next to me.

"Well what i said i got a present with her hear in it." I say walking towards the kitchen and literally everyone following.

I grab a glass of water and take a sip and turn around.

"You serious got a present of those uncle and aunt with an head?" Vincenzo my other cousin says.

I nod taking a sip of my water.

"What the hell how did you get trough that." Philip says my uncle.

I shrug my shoulders putting down the glass.

"Believe me that's not all that i had to go trough." I say.

"Bambino do you wanna tell us what you've been trough because what we hear isn't eno-Well that was that lets have our family time huh?" Elio interrupts my grandfather.

"Yes i will turn on the grill." Luca says.

"We're gonna barbecue!?" Vinicio says running into the kitchen with behind him my aunt and a few other younger nephews.

"Yes we are vini!" I say and he smiles at me.

We're all outside in the huge ass backyard and a few Cousins of 15-18 are playing soccer with the little ones too.

I'm sitting on a chair with the adults and watch the game.

River is sitting next to me.

"Wanna play with them?" River ask me.

I look at him and smirk."your gonna lose you know!" I say.

He raises a eyebrow." Oh yeah? Can you play then?" He ask.

I stand up so does he.

"well i'm not saying i'm the best but i played a couple times." I say as we walk towards the field with my cousins.

"Ohhh goallll!" Leo yells and sees us walking towards them.

"Oh hey niece and you?" He says.

I roll my eyes." Can we play too?" I ask.

"You can play then? Soccer isn't for girl." Dante says.

I raise my eyebrow at him

His brother is standing next to him with his foot on the ball. He punch dante his arm.