The Start of His Revenge

Harry determinedly asks "now what" with a nod looking directly into Griphooks eyes trying to convey how serious he is.

"Well," Griphook started trying not to look amused "it would be best to do a more detailed test to have a look at the income and outgoings from your vaults, it would also tell us any more important information containing you Lordships"

Harry once again nodded his head and said "then let's do that" his face still set with determination.

Griphook reached over to a compartment in his and desk and once again pulled out blank piece of parchment and a small jaggered looking dagger "now Lord Potter all you have to do is drop 7 drops of blood on to the parchment and magic will do the rest of it for you" while moving the dagger closer to harry.

He leaned over to grab the dagger his hand twitching as he hesitates before carefully picking it up, Harry examined the dagger quickly before bringing the tip of it to his left index finger.

he Glanced up at Griphook for a second before he pricked his finger wincing slightly at the small jolt of pain, he quickly held his finger over the parchment before letting his blood fall.

Carefully counting 7 drops of blood as they fell splashing against the page as they landed, after he counted the seventh he quickly pulled his hand away not wanting to accidently drop more blood and have to re do it again.

Harry pulled his finger into his mouth sucking the rest of the blood off of his finger and then looked at the parchment waiting for whatever was going to happen, happen.

After a few seconds of nothing his blood on the parchment started swirling and shimmering around the parchment before setting into blood red words.

He hesitantly picked the parchment up nervous about what this one will say, finally looking at he reads.

Harrison Lillian Potter-Black

Lord to: Potter, Black, Peverell, Slytherin, Gryffindor, Gaunt

D.O.B: 31st July 1980

Blood Status: Pureblood

Vaults: Potter- Main Vault 270 Trust Vault 348 Black- Main Vault-199 Trust Vault 374

Peverell- Main Vault 182 Artefact Vault 198 Trust Vault 249 Slytherin- Main Vault 062 Artefact Vault 063

Gryffindor- Main Vault 081 Artefact Vault 082 Gaunt- Main Vault 469

Money: Vault 270- 100,273G Vault 348- 50,625G Vault 199- 209,825G

Vault 374- 30,298G Vault 182- 350,172G Vault 249- 20,792G

Vault 062- 500,138G Vault 081- 270,342G Vault 496- 9,231G

Continuous outgoings: 100G monthly from Vault 270 to Albus Dumbledore 20G monthly from Vault 348 to Molly Weasley,

Ginevra Weasley and Hermione Granger

James Fluemont Potter Will[Sealed by Albus Dumbledore]

Lillian Jade Potter nee Evans Will[Sealed by Albus Dumbledore]

Sirius Orion Black Will[sealed not to be opened until death of owner]

Harry stared at the parchment in betrayal and hurt once again, he thought that there was hope that Mrs Weasley, Ginny, and Hermione were innocent and had no idea about what Dumbledore was doing that they were just as betrayed as he was it seems he was wrong.

His hands were clenched tightly around the parchment to the point his knuckles had turned bone white causing various crinkles running across the page, his brows furrowed in anger trying to figure how he did not notice that they were faking it that they were all faking it.

Who could he trust now, could he even trust himself to make that decision to trust someone who knows if they are just wanting to use him too will he even not be the boy-who-lived will he ever just be Harry.

And what about Ron could he trust him anymore did he know about this and just not make the cut for the money was he getting something else in return and what's this about his parent's wills and Sirius's.

To many questions and thoughts were running through his head he couldn't think.

He was snapped out of his panicked and angry haze by Griphook clearing his throat to get Harry's attention "I'm guessing more shocking news has showed up as you have been staring at that piece of parchment for the past ten minutes" Griphook said after seeing that Harry's attention was back on him.

Harry stared at Griphooks face for all of a minute before handing the parchment over for him to read his self.

Griphook took the parchment and started to read it his brow climbing his forehead higher and higher as he read its contents causing Harry to feel a distant amusement at his reaction though he guesses he shouldn't be finding any of this amusing.

Once Griphook had reached the end he glanced back up at Harry and narrows his eyes seeing the small bit of amusement twitching on his face, Griphook quickly settled his expression back to normal before talking.

"Well Lord Potter it seems we have some things to go over, and I believe you should choose on where to start" he stated with his eyes still slightly narrowed.

Harry nodded his head in agreement before replying "wills, the wills I would like to start there" it all coming out quite rushed in his haste to start before he quickly added on a "please" after a quick pause.

Griphook hummed slightly before nodding "yes, that would be an acceptable place to start" he agreed looking back down at the parchment he was still holding before he placed it back down onto his desk before clicking his fingers and calling something out in another language.

Harry stared in confusion but decided to wait for an explanation before questioning.

It seemed he didn't have to wait long for his answer as an older looking goblin came walking into the office exchanged a few words with Griphook in what harry is assuming to be the goblins language and then left.

Griphook turned back to harry and seeing him watch the other goblin leave decided to explain "I requested to Ricktooth the old Potter manager who retired not long ago retiring the position to me as he would have a better understanding on the wills" all he got in response was a quick nod from Harry showing his understanding.

They sat there in silence for what seemed to be five minutes before they were interrupted by the door opening an old looking goblin Harry assumed to be Ricktooth walked in.

Ricktooth stared at Harry and Griphook for a few seconds before his shoulders dropped and a look of resignation fell apon his face.