ᥫ᭡┆𝙄𝙣 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙏𝙤 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙃𝙞𝙢

Chapter Three┆° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

"There's More To Him Underneath."

|| 1st Person POV ||

Saturday came by and I found myself standing outside a bakery, I brought some of my notebooks and books to use as an example for him.

I waited patiently for Kenny to arrive.

It was a beautiful day, although the temperature might be cold, it was a lovely sunny day.

A few minutes had passed by and I saw Kenny walking from the other side of the road, "Mfmmn!" His usual muffled words greeted me.

"Hey, Kenny!" As I was about to wave at him, he got run over by a truck as he tried to cross.

My eyes widen and I shook my head and looked again, Kenny was crossing the street... "Must have been my imagination..." I thought to myself.

"Hey, sorry I'm a bit late, had to take care of some stuff..." He said pulling down his mask a little.

I nodded and smiled, "It's alright, so, where do you plan to study?" I asked.

"Let's head into the cafe nearby," he suggested, I nodded and followed him to his desired whereabouts.

He opened the door for me and let me walk in first, he followed right afterwards.

He chose a seat near the windows and sat right across me.

"So, what do you need help with exactly?" I asked, he hummed and rested his head on his hands, "I dunno~ I struggle with a lot of things," he said.

"I have no idea where to start."

I cleared my throat and took out a blank notebook along with a pen, "Well, let's start with the one that's holding you back the most," I said, he nodded and grinned, leaning in forward to see what I'm writing.

"So, what's your least favourite subject?" I asked, he thought for a while and smiled, "I dislike Math," he said, his voice muffled by his hood.

"Okay, we can do that last, what's your favourite subject?" I asked, writing down Mathematics in the category "Least Favourite".