ᥫ᭡┆𝙄𝙣 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙃𝙖𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙁𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙙

C h a p t e r 1┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

"The Scent Of Blooming Trees Will Always Ease Me".

°|Third Person POV|°

Kenny walked back to class the next day and saw the wide eye look from (F/n).

He wondered why they looked so shock, but he didn't bother asking and sat on his seat like normal.

(F/n) kept shooting glances at him over and over again, leaving Kenny quite concerned.

As he was about to ask her what's wrong, the bell rang and the teacher walked in. "Alright rats, sit down and we'll begin class."

Cartman flipped off the teacher and rolled his eyes.

The teacher sighed and began to write on the board. "Disease and Viruses".

"We'll be working in groups of two, I already got the partners assigned so listen up."

Everyone quiet down.

"Once you hear your name, go to your respected partners," she said, Kenny got assigned with Bebe.

The disappointed blonde girl frowned and looked around the classroom in hopes to find someone she could switch with.

She saw Wendy who got assigned with (F/n), Bebe walked up to them and talked to the young girl.

"Hey! Uhm, sorry for asking, but... Can we please switch partners? I don't really want to work with him," she said pointing at Kenny who was sketching on his paper.

(F/n) looked at him and turned back to Bebe, they let out a sigh and nodded.

"Thank you! You're the best, come sit with us at lunch later on!" Bebe exclaimed.

(F/n) smiled and walked up to the boy with the orange parka.

"H-hey..." She stuttered, Kenny looked up surprised to see the new girl, he looked around for his partner and saw her with Wendy.

"She wanted to switch..." (F/n) mumbled.

"Mfmm Mmhm!"

(F/n) looked at him with a confused expression, Kenny pulled lightly on his hood and repeated what he said.

"That's okay, pleasure to work with you," he said, his voice coming out a little bit clearer.

The young girl smiled awkwardly and sat down in front of him.

"So... What do you want to work on?" They asked tapping on her pad paper.

"How about HIV?" Kenny suggested, (F/n) let out a hum and smiled, "Alright, that might work since I already have a few knowledge about it."

Kenny nodded and scooted closer to her. "I'll create the boarders... You can draw the viruses," she said.

"Should I draw how it can be transmitted?" Kenny asked.

(F/n) looked at him and back at the paper, "Wouldn't that be a bit inappropriate?" She asked looking back at Kenny.

"It'll be fine, trust me," he said.

Somehow, (F/n) could feel him smirking under his hood. She let out a sigh and agreed to his plan.

The both of them worked on the design on a piece of bond paper.

The layout turned out neatly and clean which gave the young girl satisfaction.

"Here, you can start drawing," she said, handing Kenny a pencil.

The young boy then began to sketch out the virus in a box that (F/n) had drew earlier. After that, he began to color it and add lineart.

"Wow! It's so cool!" (F/n) stated, "It looks really close to the reference," they added.

Kenny chuckled and scratched the back of his neck through his parka, "Thanks."

Kenny then began to draw two people having sex. (F/n) could only smile awkwardly due to how detailed it is.

Once Kenny had finished drawing, the young girl began to write the explanations.

With the help of Kenny, they both finished twelve minutes before class ends.

"You should submit it," Kenny said, his voice being muffled.

(F/n) nodded and stood up from her seat, but before she could walk away, Kenny held her wrist, stopping her from moving.

"What's wrong?" The young girl asked.

Kenny pointed on the back of her skirt and (F/n) realized. She fixed her skirt and thanked the young boy.

Once she returned to her seat, Kenny was drawing another woman. "Class, why did you all choose sexually transmitted diseases?" The teacher said.

The teacher then let out a sigh and walked out of the classroom mumbling to herself.

Kenny let out a giggle which caught (F/n)'s attention.

The young girl let out a sigh and shook her head. She then stood up and left the classroom, making her way to her next class.

As they were about to enter the Mathematics class, she heard two familar voices from behind.

"Oh my god! They killed Kenny!!"

"You bastards!"

The young girl turned around and saw the horrific scene

Kenny was laying on the ground, his head cracked open with blood leaking out of his face.

She couldn't move, she was afraid...

"It... It happened again!"