ᥫ᭡┆𝙄𝙣 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙃𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨

C H A P T E R 2┆° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

"The Gossips And Stories About Him, "God, should I be doing this?".

°┆Third Person POV┆°

(F/n) woke up in the nurse's office, she looked around the unfamiliar area and saw Wendy and Bebe standing at the side of her bed.

"(F/n)! You're awake!" Bebe exclaimed walking closer, "Are you feeling okay?" She asked.

"I'm alright... What happened...?"

"You were passed out outside a classroom, Bebe and I were passing by and saw you," Wendy explained.

(F/n) tried to recall what had happened earlier, but she couldn't remember. The young girl sat up slowly and hissed in pain.

"Take it slow, don't move too fast," Wendy said.

"For how long was I passed out?" (F/n) asked, "You were unconscious for two hours and a half, it's lunchtime now," Bebe said looking at the clock.

"I see... Thank you for bringing me here," the (H/c) girl replied, "Come, let's have lunch together, the other girls are waiting for us," Wendy said.

(F/n) nodded and slowly got out of bed, putting her shoes back on. She followed the two girls and had a lovely conversation on the way to the cafeteria.

Once the three of them stepped into the noisy area, she saw a group of girls talking and waving at them.

Bebe and Wendy walked up to them while (F/n) followed behind them.

"Hey! You're the new girl right?" A girl with light brunette hair asked, "Yeah, my name's (F/n) (L/n)," the young girl replied.

"Nice to meet you, Heidi Turner," the girl replied, she had an almost hourglass body with thick thighs and big breasts, she seemed sweet.

"I'm Theresa, a pleasure to meet you," A girl with long black curly hair said, "Yeah, nice to meet you too!"

The other girls introduced themselves and let the three of them sit with them at their table.