Chapter 5

~Author POV~

          After a 32 minutes walk Y/N reached her school.

~Y/N POV~

          I was nervous since it was the first day of school. Entering the school gate, I saw the huge, beautiful appearance of my new school. it made me to open my mouth like a lion's cave.

          Everyone were looking at me like I killed someone

          Everyone were looking at me like I killed someone. They started whispering to each other. Then I slowly started to walk toward the office room. 

 ~Author POV~

          Y/N entered the room and saw Mr. Shin going through some paperwork.

Y/N : Goodmorning sir. I'm Y/N, the new student.
Mr.Shin : Ah yes. I was waiting for you dear. Here.... (Hands over some papers). Your timetable, locker number and password. Goodluck on your first day.
Y/N : Thank you sir. Have a great day sir.
Mr.Shin : You too dear.

          With that, the bell rang and Y/N started to run towards her class.

          She stood in front of her new class and took a deep breath before entering

~Y/N POV~

          I opened the door and the teacher saw me and came towards me. So I started to introduce myself.

Y/N : Good morning mam. I'm Y/N, the new student.
Mrs.Park : Good morning dear. I'm your homeroom teacher and your math teacher. Introduce yourself to your classmates.

          Then I came in front of the class and started to introduce myself.

Y/N : Good morning guys. I'm Cha Y/N. I'm 16 years old. Hope we can be good friends.(Smiling cutely).
Mrs.Park : Any questions?
Girl 1 : How many makeup did you use? 

          With that everyone started laughing.

Y/N : I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I don't know how to use makeup.

          Now everyone became silent.

Mrs.Park : Ok dear. Go and sit near Robin. Robin raise your hand.