Thank you Ash and Pikachu for all the memories + small A/N about gen 9

Thank you Ash and Pikachu for all of the adventures for 23 years of my childhood 😔 (I was born in 1999), you'll be missed.

That's really all I want to say 😅, even though I'm late 😂, like super late, mind you. I did have a lot to say like how I started Pokémon and how I got into the franchise and loved it ever since (except gen 8 😒, I hated gen 8 which I already told you all that before I unpublished this story...twice) how I got back into the franchise, but I didn't really want to make this long, I wanted to make it short really.
—————————————————————
Small A/N (includes minor spoilers, read at your own risk ⚠️)
I've finally decided what I'll do for gen 9. Drum roll please!

I've decided to add gen 9 characters from both versions and there'll be some mentions of it. I'll still do gen 9 (the anime version), but there'll be side stories before I get to gen 9.

For example, Roy will appear before gen 9 even starts (I'm deciding on which gen he'll actually appear because I have a backstory for him), and he'll help from the shadows on Ash's adventure, in a way those two will be siblings just like Ash and Gary are in my version. I actually have a role Roy will contribute to in said gen, then I'll have him appear to help Ash. Then, he'll officially appear in gen 9 too which I also have him contribute with Liko and the gang.

As for Liko, she'll also appear in the side story too, with zero squad. She'll appear at the end of gen 8 and then officially appear in gen 9.

Yes, other characters will also appear in the side story than their canon appearance.

The only gen 9 characters (from the video game) that'll appear in this gen is Nemona, Penny, and Geeta. Arven will appear in a .5 version of this series, I'll probably have Ash go to Paldea before either gen 3, 4, or 5, so don't worry I'll do the game version of gen 9 before I do either Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova.

Yes, I'm making the scarlet and violet version as a .5, because this'll be Ash's first time going on an adventure alone (until Jamie comes back in parts 2 or 3), also...I'm not giving him any of gen 9 Pokémon, it'll be Pokémons that he used in gens 1 and 2.

And yes, just to be clear and so I'm not even fucking with you all, you heard right. I'm doing both the game and anime version, but as its separate story. Since those two are completely different from the previous gens. Well the anime is completely different but I like the anime version of gen 9 so far.
—————————————————————
Anyways, this is coming soon, sometime this year once I'm off my hiatus (after I finished chapter 15 and the 2nd omake for the devil in the DxD Universe. I'll explain my hiatus for that in an A/N), I'll published the prologues when I come back from my hiatus. So make sure to either add this to either your library or reading list just to know when I actually start this story, ok 😅.

As always, I hope you all have a wonderful day/night, stay cool, and lastly stay safe, ja ne!

This is Raiken No XLR8 signing off, peace!! ✌🏾