Chapter 15.2 (special #1)

Zero Squad before departure to...wherever they need to go

The demonic wolf sighed looking up at the sky while lying on top of Minazuki, observing the view of the sky. She then closes her mismatch eyes, remembering prior their departure, and also tries to get some good sleep before she goes to universe 788.

~flashback begins~

In universe 482, before their departure, Jamie waits with Rias and the rest of her small peerage for Gojo, with the accompany of Sona and her peerage too. The one person to keep not only bounty hunters, but also the higher-ups, their agents, and angel guards away from Rias's pawn, who is Matsuda Hyoudou. Jamie noticed the way said pawn is nervous, just by sensing his little aura, that she herself is surprised she could still sense, from Blue of this universe. Anyways, she can sense it, which she doesn't care, but she is confused on why Sona and her peerage are waiting with them.

Jamie: "oi, why the hell are you guys waiting with us anyways Sona?"

Sona: "what? We can't wait with you drunky?"

Jamie: "I mean...no, I don't mind. But I do ask mainly because I'm curious that's all."

Sona: "well, if you must know drunky-"

The demonic wolf glares at that nickname while Akeno tries to hold in her laughter which Rias sighs at the action of her queen, which confuses Matsuda and Saji too. Well, the former than the latter who tries to hold in his laughter too, but stops seeing his former pawn glares at him with her menacing stare, so he looks away and whistles innocently which confuses Matsuda even more on why his pawn brethren is now whistling innocently.

Sona: "as I was saying. Rias invited us to see her pawn off with Satoru Gojo. Seriously?"

Jamie: "tch, what's so bad about him exactly Sona?"

Seeing the look Jamie sees one of her many wives is giving her, she rolled her eyes, knowing good and well what that look meant. So Jamie then glares at Rias, knowing she told Sona. The one person that can't stand him than his senior.

Sona: "I just don't trust him."

Jamie: "Sona, we talked about-"

Sona: "you're right, we did. Doesn't mean I have to like him. Let alone, trust him."

Jamie rolled her eyes at Sona's reason. Mainly because, most of her wives don't like him. Because of his childish an at times, idiocy. In all honesty, she never really cared if her wives liked her decisions or not. At the time in Zero Squad base, she couldn't contact anyone else like Aizawa or even someone who's gonna be the vessel of her "deceased" great granduncle, Mirai Sasaki. Although, she doubt sir nighteye would approve of Matsuda. Which was why she was against him really, besides for both her and a certain white dragon vessel look for her great granduncle and sensei in the white dragon vessel's case.

Even if she did contact Aizawa, he's busy with the disaster of the summer training camp with the rest of the faculty members of UA. So, her only option right now mind you, is Gojo. The others she has decided, well...let's just say Matsuda wouldn't feel safe, and the last thing Jamie wanted, Rias scolding her for the third time this week.

Jamie: "look, Gojo was honestly the safest option-"

Sona again, gives her that look, knowing good and well her wife was either lying, or too lazy to call anyone else. The demonic wolf puts her hands up in defense.

Jamie: "I'm serious here! You may think I'm lying-"

Sona: "which you're known for drunky."

Jamie: "or being lazy-"