Episode 16 (prologue arc pt. 1; updated version)

Where am I?

???: ugh...that kid. She'll cause trouble regardless, oh well. It's not like she'll listen to me anyways. *sighs* I don't even know why I bother telling her these things. She's as rebellious as her biological mother, if not more rebellious.

Then, that unknown being disappeared back to his domain. Not knowing the chaos that will ensue thanks to that said kid, now going back to...universe 788, again. After god knows how long she's been on probation. Although, said kid is still on probation.

~with Jamie~

It's now morning and Jamie is in her demonic wolf form, laying down on the sand in front of someone's house. Jamie has always hated transportation via portal creation. It always makes her tired than she usually is, whenever she creates a portal she made. Anyways someone gasps seeing her. She looks at it, carries it and she grunts.

???: "heavy. What was it eating?"

Opening her door, she walks in, and then closing her door while carrying Jamie. She puts her down and Jamie is laying on her back, tired.

???: "*looking at Jamie* ?"

Opening her eyes and rubbing them. She sits up and yawns, looking around her surrounding aimlessly not realizing she's in someone's house.

?: so where in the fresh hell am I?

Getting out of the bed and walks to the bathroom, once there she sees her reflection and noticed she is still in her demonic form. The demonic wolf walks out of the bathroom and sighs.

?: so I guess it worked. I went through the portal and it transported me to a different universe. But where the hell am I exactly, and why am I still in this form?

Walking down the stairs, she doesn't see anyone, she walks towards the couch and sits down.

?: huh...I mean I can still talk, that's a good thing, at least. But...

Looking down at the ground at her reflection and sighs.

?: this still begs the question. How did I get in somebody's house? Who's house am I in?

Looking up when she heard the door opening. She noticed a tanned skin woman with white medium short spiky hair. The woman is wearing a gray tank top and black stirrup pants. She looks away from her to hide the blush by looking down at the ground again, noticing her blush she looks away from her reflection. Not noticing she walked to her, looking up her mismatch eyes widen looking at the yellow eyes.

???: "I uh, I don't know if you can understand me but I bought you some shorts...when I found you, your white shorts got dirty from the sand, so I bought you some shorts, a-and a tank top too."

???: "yeah I can understand you."

Her eyes widen looking at the demonic wolf and she blushes looking away.

???: "so, you're my savior. Does this savior have a name?"

Prof. Burnet: "y-yeah, my name is Burnet, I'm a Pokémon researcher in the Aether foundation, is this weird?"