The Beast's Mate

A boy was wearing his favourite Gucci dress . Which his parents gifted him because of his birthday .

But he was  in confusion because from 2 years his parents are fulfilling his every little wish . They are middle class people .

Tae sometimes think that God is giving money to his parents for his every wish . And tae was so happy .

It's his 18 birthday . Tae blushed at the thought because when a person becomes 18 they have to find their mate and marked them.

Tae was so happy thinking his mate will be a kind person , a cute , who respects everyone , take care of Everyone etc.

Tae looked his face in his mirror and smiled .

The outfit was so stunning but tae thought his parents is old fashion how can they choose this much good outfit maybe someone help them to choose it.

Tae outfit.

Tae walked out of his room to the living room but to his surprise the room was decorating so beautiful.

Tae all friends were present there . But felt like something was missing he didn't smell anything maybe his mate is not here.

Tae lighten his mood and started walking towards his parents who had Tears in their eyes .

Tae smiled and hugged them.

His father patted his back and said : happy birthday my princess .

Tae giggled .

He wiped his parents tears and stood infront of the cake who was so beautiful.

Tae looked at his parents who was looking worried .

Tae said : mama let's cut the cake.

His father said: no tae not now someone is coming .

Tae nooded with a pout . 5 minutes passed no one come.

Tae said impatiently: dad who is coming .

His father was about to say  something but door bell rang tae let out a relief sign cause now he can cut the cake.

But a smell hit his neck so dominting, so powerful , so alluring .

Tae eyes looked at the direction where the smell was coming .

His father come but behind him the man with bodyguards .

Tae eyes widen realising when he saw the person it was non other than the beast , the greatest beast of Asia .

Jeon jungkook who was walking towards him with domaniting steps.

Tae first time in his life felt this much scared . Jk face captured a smirked that tae was unaware .

The scent was coming closer so was jk.

Tae all friends were also terrified .

Jk eyes snapped at them and growled .

He stood infront of tae .

Tae heart was beating fast .

He was not a news person but when his father watch news there was always news about jk cruelty on every channel .

Jk was 28 years old . There was a hint of happiness in jk eyes when he saw tae .

Jk leaned tae closed his eyes .

He opened them when he felt lips on his forehead and a whispered : Happy Birthday preety baby .

Jk backed away and said sternly : now let's cut the cake shall we?

He asked to tae . And tae nooded .

Tae bend a little to blow the candle light .

But before it he joined his hand for a wish then blow the candle.

He cut the cake with happy smile .

Everyone clapped their hand to cheer him. Jk smiled .

Tae was about to cut his cake when he felt a hand above his hand it was jk hand who placed it .

They both cut the cake . Tae was confused about whom he should feed the cake . So he lift the cake peice and feed his parents .

His mate growled  not liking how his preety baby wae giving the cake to his parents .

Tae thought jk is his  mate now he should also feed him.

So he cut the little peice and put it infront of jk to eat it .

Jk was angry about earlier moment but after looking at tae puppy eyes who was holding the peice.

He opened his mouth hyptonized by tae beauty who feed him shyly .

There are other parts too .

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤