Beauty And The Beast part 2

Next morning jk woke up and yawned he looked around and realised he was in tae room. He got up and was about to go inside the bathroom when his eyes fall on tae who was sleeping so peacefully .

 He got up and was about to go inside the bathroom when his eyes fall on tae who was sleeping so peacefully

He gently bend down and looked at tae face . The face he always admired from afar now he can admire him from close.

He gently pushed some strands of tae hairs from his face to see his clear face.

Jk Mumbled: so gentle , so peacefull .

Then he growled in possessiveness : mine .

He kissed tae forehead and went inside the bathroom for shower.

Sometimes later tae woke up. He was Sleepy.

He looked out of the window the whether was back Today

He looked out of the window the whether was back Today . He really like black clouds .

Then with a smiley face he went inside the bathroom for shower.

Jk was leaning on the shower wall his hands were on his each side.

The water was dripping from his hairs to his chest. His eyes were closed he was just enjoying the cold touch of water.

Tae come inside the bathroom not noticing jk was also there in the shower. He come and picked up the toothbrush and turned around .

But to his luck he felt embarrassed . Because jk was standing infront of him naked in the shower .

Jk saw tae Sleepy face he didn't show anything but smirked .

Tae cheeks were red he was shy but embrassed more .

Tae said while looking down : sorry .

Jk didn't said anything he was just starting at tae . Hearing no response he looked up and gulped.

Jk body were Full of tattoo he really scared of tattoo mans

He was about to leave when jk pulled tae hands and tae back bumped with jk cold chest .

Jk whispered in tae ears making him shivers : why do you always run away from me hmm??

Tae gulped he closed his eyes and didn't said anything .

Jk said in deep voice: from 3 years since I met you you always hide yourself from me hmm am I that scary ??

Tae shooked his head and said in whispered : you are intimadating .

Jk chuckled and turned tae around . He pinned tae to the wall not tightly but gently not to hurt him.

The cold water touch made tae body hairs stood.

Jk eyes scanned tae face for sometime and asked : why you felt intimadating by me ?

Tae looked up and said: your tattoos .

Jk laughed and asked: oh my beauty did you hear about the beauty and the beast story ?

Tae nooded .

Jk said closely their nose were touching : that's what am I the beast and you are the beauty my beauty . Darling.

Tae blushed and bite his lower lip.

Suddenly light striking sounds come making tae flinched he always fear them. One sound come then second . Third was about to come when tae Hugged jk tightly buring his face in jk tattoo chest .

Jk wrapped his arms around tae  body and kissed his hairs . 

Tae stay sometime in jk arms feeling safe .

Jk asked: are you scared ?

Tae nooded jk started stroking tae hairs to make him calm.

The End
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤