The Creepy Eyes

Introduction

Kim taehyung22Sassy and braveCollege student

Kim taehyung
22
Sassy and brave
College student

Kim taehyung22Sassy and braveCollege student

Jeon jungkook
Most wanted psycho
27

It was a night time tae was walking back to his home from tution. He had earphones put on and was lost in listing the music that he forget what was happening around .

He was now standing infront of his house gate . He went inside and saw his kitchen window was opened he was confused about how he forgot it.

But shrugged it off. He was feeling something odd today like someone was watching me.

He went inside his bedroom to change not knowing someone was really watching him. He changed his clothes and headed in living room to watch his favourite show with popcorn.

He sat on the sofa and turn on the tv and started watching it . Tae become frustrated because ten minutes left in his show to come.

He sighed ane changed the channel to news he was not a fan of news but he had to pass the time.

He heard someone drop on the floor he looked towards his room but thought some cat did it.

The news: famous psycho jjk has been Missing from jail in cctv footage it's shows that he ran away please be aware and if you see him please call the police here is his photo.

Tae become terrified or more like exciting because he never saw psycho .

Suddenly he heard footsteps he turned behind and saw the psycho with axe walking towards him.

The Psycho was handsome only his half face can seen.

The Psycho was smirking but his smirked fade away when he saw tae expressions .

Now jk was standing infornt of tae with an axe.

Jk was excepting tae to be scared or atleast scream. But tae was trying to see his face behind the mask.

He chuckled .

Jk said in deep voice: hello preety boy.

Tae said sassly: hi but what's this time you are doing at my home ??

Jk said with a confusion: I am the most wanted Psycho here .

Tae said : so are you here to kill me really look I am just a child .

Tae said while cupping his face and his cute pout. Which was about to melt the Psycho.

Jk said in disbleaf : are not you scared?

Tae said while pointing his finger toward him:  first this is my house second you come here without my permission and third you were expecting me to be scream or to be terrified wow old fashion.

Now jk was regreating coming here. But the boy was so cute and specially sassy.

Jk said with a smirk: wow I am impressed.

Tae said while flipping his imaginary hairs: who is not by Kim taehyung. Now get out of my house right now I need to sleep.

Jk laughed and said : do you think I will go easily Princess ha.

He asked with an eyebrow raised.

Tae said while blinking his eyelashes cutely: why do you wanna go without your clothes hmm.

Jk pinned tae to the wall tightly caging him in his arms and whispered in his ears: I will go but you will also come with me .

Then he kissed tae ear.

Tae said: it's inappropriate to touch someone without their permission.

Jk smirked and pulled tae more closer by his waist. Tae hands were now in jk chest.

Tae Huffed cutely making jjk coeed on his cuteness .

Jk asked : but why are you living alone here ?

Tae started playing with jk chain and said: cause I am an orphan that's why.

There was a sadness in tae voice which jk didn't liked .

He tighten his hold .
Tae was sad he didn't even had on friend no one wants to be his friends because of his attitude.

Jk never thought he will meet someone like tae . He removed his Mask and show his face to tae . His face had a long scare but tae found it's attractive . He started tracing the scar .

Tae said in awe: it's beautiful .
Jk smiled genuinely.

And hugged tae making him surprise.
Tae was shocked a psycho was comforting him. He hugged back happily .

Jk said gently: you are not alone now princess.

Tae said :. Yes cause I have my mobile , charger , earphones , headphone sofa etc.

Jk laughed at tae silliness he kissed tae cheeks happily .

Tae again whined making jk chuckled .

Jk cupped tae cheeks and started caressing them .

Tae felt warmness in jk touch.

Jk said: I mean I am with you from now on. We will marry each other.

Tae said shockingly : are you proposing me really a psycho is proposing me .

Jk smiled and nooded .

Tae think for sometime and said: but why will I marry you ?

Jk eyes darkned and said: cause you have to sweetheart I promise I will cherish you love you take care of you devotee you .

Jk said sincerely .

Tae smiled and nooded . Jk pressed a long kiss on tae forehead .

He pampered tae face with kisses except his lips.

Then he picked tae in bridle style and lay him on the bed and lay beside tae and hugged him tightly. Tae before sleeping kissed jk cheeks . Then slept.

The End.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤