His Manic Savoiur part 3

Second day tae was waiting for his family in the waiting area because today prisoners closed friends or relatives and family can meet.

Every prisoners was meeting his family he was looking at everyone happy faces . He smiled thinking he will also meet his family today maybe his family will come to meet him.

Jk was sitting on the bench arms crossed over his chest. He was looking at tae who was smiling in his thoughts it was morning time . He knew no one will come he already found everything about tae and was feeling sad for tae.

It was already afternoon tae was still waiting every family was gone now but he was still in his hope. He was looking out of the window in hope to see his family .

Morning to afternoon to evening . It was already 5 : 30 pm.
Tae was still waiting with tears in his eyes .

Tae was just sitting there . And jk was still in his spot.

First time in his life he wish to see a smile on someone face.

Tae got up from his seat giving up his hopes.

He looked at jk who was already staring at him. His tears again started flowing jk got up and started walking towards tae . He stood infront of him and wiped tae tears with his thumbs he hugged tae calming him. Tae Hugged him back . Jk kissed his hairs ane started caressing his back.

After sometime later tae become calm jk picked him up in bridle style and started marching towards their cell.

Tae was shocked at first but felt safe in jk arms.

Jk was walking everyone was shocked to see a boy in jk arms but jk didn't care.

Jk made tae sit on the bed and kissed his forehead lovingly .

Tae said in a whispered : Thankyou .
Jk titled his head and said: no need to be .

He cupped tae cheeks and said: don't worry I will take you out of the cell.

Yes he wanted tae to be free from this hell that made for people like jk. Tae is innocent so jk thought to free tae . He was hurt because he wanted tae to be with him forever but he can't be selfish in that .

Tae said: but why?

Jk said: because you are innocent my love and you deserved to be free.

Tae looked at jk and said: what if I don't want to be free? What if I want to be here .

Tae whispered the last part: with you.

Jk heard what tae said and asked: love who wants to stay with a crazy like me hmm?

Tae immediately looked at jk with his puppy eyes and said: me I want to stay with you .

Jk laughed crazily.

Jk said: are not you scared of me preety boy ?

Tae shooked his head and kissed jk cheek making him shocked .

Tae giggled looking at jk expression because first time in jk whole life someone kissed him .

He looked at tae who was shy now. He smiled and kissed tae forehead .

Jk asked in a most gentle voice: are you sure princess you can change your decision if you want.

Tae said confidentialy: I will stay with you forever and ever.

Jk smiled and kissed tae whole face except his lips.

Then jk lay in the bed and opened his arms for tae to come. Tae giggled and hugged jk.

Sometimes later jk heard tae snores he looked down and saw tae cute pout . He will kiss tae in their
weeding . Then he kissed tae nose.

Jk mumbled : yell on me , scream on me , hurt me as much as you want , kill me as many times you want but never leave me my love .

Then after kissing tae forehead he Also slept hugging tae tightly in his warm embrace.

The End .

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤