Beauty And The Beast.

Kim taehyung  ( The beauty)19College student Shy and very clumsyHe must be 19 but his heart is still like a  innocent child

19
College student
Shy and very clumsy
He must be 19 but his heart is still like a  innocent child .

Kim taehyung  ( The beauty)19College student Shy and very clumsyHe must be 19 but his heart is still like a  innocent child

Jeon jungkook ( The Beast)
35
Mafia
Cruel , merciless and very brutal .
Never show his emotions to anyone .

A marriage was happening . One boy and one man was standing on the stage .

Jungkook was holding tae hands and was looking at tae who was looking down the whole time . Jk saw tae bite his lower lip . Each second was passing and also tae nervousness.

Tae glanced up and immediately looked down when he saw jk eyes were already on him.

Priest: now you both are husbands now you may kiss eachother.

Tae heart started beating faster he was shy or more like scared .

Jk whose face was showing nothing but eyes were holding so many emotions  .

He still remember how he met tae first time 3 years ago when tae was 16 how their eyes met and how first time jk heart skipped.

And now tae was his husband .

He scanned tae face tae was scared of him of course everyone should but seeing tae this much scared his jaw clinched.

He leaned and tae closed his eyes shut . Jk stopped for a second . Tae opened his eyes when he didn't felt anything he saw jk was just few inches away from his face. Jk moved and kissed his cheek making tae shocked.

He was not expecting this .

Loud clapping sound broke tae thought he looked front and saw everyone was cheering them congrulating them.

All countries mafia were present there .

Tae father come and kissed tae forehead .

His father said with tears in his eyes : my baby is becoming big now look how much you have  grown  . Always be happy my child .

Tae smiled with teary eyes and nooded .

His father said to jk :  I always treat my baby like a prince please protect him .

Jk nooded and said: I will treat him like my queen .

Tae looked at jk . Jk was still holding his hand .

Now it was groom going time . Tae parents were crying and so was tae.

Jk opened the door for tae and tae sat in . Jk goes to other side and sat in .

The car started and tae was crying badly his heart was scared to let go his parents .

The car was in mid way and tae was very nervous he never stay away from his parents and now he was going to live far from them.

Jk was looking at tae . Tae looked up and looked at jk with teary eyes . He bite his lower lip . He was Internally asking help from jk.

Jk never show his emotions but he can feel tae pain for leaving he didn't wanted tae to be like this.

Jk said to driver: turn the car.

Tae looked at jk confusingly .

The car was now going towards tae house.

Jk said: you can stay with them tonight I will come tommorow to pick you.

Tae was shocked at jk behaivor .

They reached tae house . Tae immediately got out of the car and ran towards his parents who was shocked to see tae .

Tae Hugged his parents tightly.

Jk come behind and said: he was crying and I am not that cruel to see him like this he can stay here I will come tommorow .

Tae said nervously : you can stay here Also .

Jk looked at tae first time in his whole life tae spoke him today . He couldn't say no to tae so he nooded .

They went inside tae was happy .

Jk was inside tae room balcony he was leaning on the railing and was looking at the glowing moon.

Jk took out the cigarette and lit it he started puffing it.

Jk said : you know people say nothing is more beautiful than moon.

Jk chuckled and said: wrong they are wrong no one is more beautiful than my moon not even you .

He said looking at the moon.

Jk said: you have flaws but my moon is flawless . He never spoke to me till today but when he spoke my world stop his voice so much melodious so much gentle.

He was talking to the moon telling about tae .

After sometime later jk went out of the room when he opened the door and come outside someone bumped to him making the person stumbled but jk held the person .

Jk held tae with so much care his one hand was behind tae back and one was holding cigarate.

Tae both hands were on jk chest . Tae realised their position and stood properly . He step back but again his leg stumbled and he was about to fall but jk picked tae in bridle style .

Tae gulped jk went inside the room and lay tae on the bed.

Jk put tae gently on the bed and was about to go but tae said: thankyou .

Jk stopped and looked over his shoulder and said: you are my responsibility now your every wish is my command now .

Then jk lay on the couch to sleep . Tae blushed he was really not expecting this .

Then he Also slept.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤