The One For The Devil

Lucifer 225 years old King of hell

Lucifer
225 years old
King of hell.
Loves taehyung

Kim taehyung 22Lucifer' s devotee

Kim taehyung
22
Lucifer' s devotee.
Clumsy
And very cute.

Tae hands were joined and eyes were closed . He was mumbling something in his mind .

A paper was infront of him.

And one man was sitting beside tae looking done with him.

He knew now tae was praying to him at the last moment he prayed to Lucifer to save him .

Jk looked at the paper and change it according to tae .

When tae opened his eyes he was happy to see the questions.

He give a flying kiss to lucifer. Who just chuckled at his cute act.

Tae can't see jk because he was invisible in this whole world tae was the only one who pray to lucifer and Also pray for him.

You can say he was a big devote of Lucifer. Even jk was impressed by tae.

How everytime he ended up in some trouble jk always save him .

Now jk was leaning on the chair that was beside tae and was seeing him.

Who was doing the paper. Jk chuckled he always stay by tae side why cause can't leave this cutie for any trouble.

After exam tae was really happy he was jumping around making jk smiled on his cuteness.

Tae must be naughty and silly but he was too Innocent for any cruel dead that lucifer thought .  That's why he was always ready to protect tae.

Everyone say to him that lucifer is bad but  tae being tae never listen to them and ended up fighting with them.

Jk wanted to hold tae in his arms touch him caressed his cheeks ruffled his silky hairs but he was forced to not do that.

One night tae was sleeping on his bed but forget to cover himself second reason why jk was afraid to leave him this boy forget things very easily making jk worried.

Jk appeared and Signed he bend down and covered tae in duevt. He carresed tae hairs lovingly with a soft smile . Tae was in his sleep and didn't felt anything.

Then jk disappeared.

One day tae saw a mantra that can summons the devil he became excited and did all the rituals . In night time tae was afraid to did that but the thought of seeing lucifer was more.

After doing the mantra no one comes jk was seeing tae but didn't appeared . Tae eyes filled with tears which jk didn't liked .

He closed his eyes not wanting to see tae and melt he was again about to disappear when tae Mumbled : please one time I want to see you .

Jk signed and appears . Tae eyes widen seeing a handsome man with horns . His mouth was hung opened.

Jk chuckled looking at tae he thought tae will ran away but here he was admiring him

Tae said: are you lucifer?

Jk nooded .
Tae Said: wow you are so handsome and cool.

Jk laughed because first time someone was saying him handsome and cool.

Jk said: you are really something that God made you so lovingly .

Tae blushed and said: thankyou.

Jk said: now I should go .

But said immediately : before going have some tea or coffee.

Jk said with a smirk: aren't you a lazy tae hmm I know well that you even become lazy in bathing .

Tae cheeks were red due to embrassment. He rubbed his neck.

Jk laughed at tae cuteness he pinched tae cheeks making tae shocked.

Suddenly tae hugged jk making jk shocked .

Tae said : thankyou you always saving me .

Jk smiled and hugged tae back oh how much he wanted to hug tae .

Tae said still in jk arms: but how do you know about me ?

Jk said: cause you are the only one whom I care I always stay with you by your side . I always watch you and your silly things.

Tae giggled and hugged jk more.

Jk kissed his forehead .
Tae asked : will you stay with me forever ?

Jk said with a smile: even after this live .

Tae smiled and kissed his cheek.

Jk picked tae in bridle style and lay him in the bed . He was about to go but tae held his wrist . Jk turned.

Jk sat in the bed infront of tae who also sat up.

Tae said: are you single ?

Jk nooded

Tae asked: really but I thought you will have 100 wives.

Jk raised an eyebrow he thought in his  mind here he was single because he was loving tae from so many years.

Jk said: I am not a womanizer little one.

Tae said: but God also have many wives .

Tae was looking so cute with his curious expression.

Jk said: but I am different from them.

Tae nooded .

Tae asked: then will you marry me?

Jk was shocked at tae sudden question. He come out his shocked state and said: my little one if I marry you then you have to go with me in hell Which I don't want cause you deserve to be here you have future.

Tae was sad jk leaned and kissed his forehead.

Jk said: but I promise you I will always be with you as you guardian I will always love you .

Then he kissed tae on his lips softly and gently .

Then he lay tae in the bed and did magic to sleep tae.

The End.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤