➼𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰

The Archeron's and Annamarie dined on roasted venison that night

The Archeron's and Annamarie dined on roasted venison that night. Though Feyre thought it was foolish she didn't object when everyone had a small second helping. That is until Feyre declared the meat off-limits. Feyre with the help of Anna was going to spend the next day preparing the deer's remains for consumption. Then she would allot a few hours to currying both the hides before taking them to the market. Anna knew Feyre had a few vendors in mind who might be interested in such a purchase. Though the two knew Feyre would never be given what she deserved. But money was money and Feyre didn't have the time nor money to travel to the nearest town to find better offers.

Anna ate slowly savoring the taste of the food as she thought of the times she had offered to go to a larger town. Anna had offered to go time and time again but many times she was stopped by all the girls. All three were afraid to have Anna going to such a far away place on her own so they always declined her offer. It frustrated Anna to no end. So much so as of recently it caused Anna to go to Feyre crying. Feyre had took Anna in her arms and sat her down explaining to her why they didn't want her to go alone. The reason being they didn't think she could handle the big city on her own and they didn't want anything bad to happen to her. Which eased Anna's frustration a bit but not by a lot. Anna thought she could handle it but soon doubted herself. Which caused her to stop asking and leave it be like she usually did. She soon swallowed her food and looked over to Feyre.

Anna's thoughts soon turned to Feyre who was watching the flames of their meager fiery dance along the logs. Anna wondered what was going through the pretty girl's head. Anna thought Feyre was a beautiful girl in her eyes. But she always thought it was unfair that Feyre had such a weight upon her shoulders. Seeing that she was the only one keeping her family alive with her helping where she can. That was why Anna was always there as much as she could. But she hated that she couldn't help Feyre more.

Anna soon turned back to Nesta and Elain. Listening as Nesta complained about the villagers. Complaining that they had no manners, they had no social grace, they had no idea how shoddy the fabric of their clothes were, even though they pretended that it was as fine as silk or chiffon. Anna had only known snippets of what they were talking about. But honestly didn't care for what they were talking about. As she took a sip of her hot tea. It was the last bit of tea that they had. As she half listened to Nesta as she continued to talk to Elain.

"Well, I said to him 'if you think you can just ask me so nonchalantly, sir, I'm going to decline! And you know what Tomas said?" Nesta asked arms braced on the table and eyes wide. Elain soon shook her head. Anna was clueless as to what they were talking about which led her to scratch her head with a clueless look.

"Tomas Mandray? The woodcutter's second son?" Feyre interrupted.

"Yes," Nesta said with her blue-gray eyes narrowed. She then shifted to address Elain again. Anna didn't know who Tomas was and didn't really care. As she pulled her feet onto the chair sitting cross legged swaying side to side while she played with a piece of her curly hair. She was at the moment half listening as she watched the family before her go back and forth with each other.