➼ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦

Sniffling Anna was sitting next to the fire sharing her special blanket with Elain

Sniffling Anna was sitting next to the fire sharing her special blanket with Elain. A blanket that was lined with special fur just for Anna. That she loved the feeling of. Anna at the moment was snuggling into Elain's side letting the warmth engulf her as the older girl combed her fingers through her dark curly hair. Anna would look at the door ever so often... waiting. Waiting for Feyre, her best friend, the one she loved the most to come through the door. Anna hated herself for getting sick and leaving Feyre to hunt by herself. But she was too weak to get up earlier and go with her. She was now feeling better though. Anna always found herself sick and being different with the way she acted. But the thing that caught everyone's attention was that Anna was more weak than usual these days. It scared her and her designated family. But all they could do was cherish the moments they had with Anna. Anna was always one to get sick easily which had the girl frustrated most of the time. Having the want to get up and help Feyre.

Feyre the one who took Anna in. Anna and Feyre were quite the two. Always attached at the hip from a young age. Both met around the time Feyre and her family had become poor. Anna was already an orphan on her own having been abandoned by her family. Them not knowing how to care for her and her special needs. So Anna survived by herself for a while off of scraps and teaching herself what she could when she wasn't sick. Anna was the one to show Feyre a few tips she learned hunting. The two were always going on hunts together when Anna could.

But at the time Anna kept her sickness and needs to herself. One particular night Anna was very sick and overwhelmed with everything in her life. And she missed her plans of hunting with Feyre. Anna was so drained and sick that she couldn't sit up on her own. Feyre found her as she was snuggled in a blanket on the ground next to a small fire on the brink of death. Feyre cried the whole night as she carried Anna to her house, and cared for Anna the whole time she was sick. After that night Anna never left and stayed with the Archeron family. Helping where she could and what not when she was sick in the house, and when she wasn't she would be out helping Feyre with hunting.

A sigh left Anna as laid her head on Elain's shoulder. Looking at the door waiting for Feyre wishing that she could have went with her. Elain must have known what she was thinking because the girl placed a gentle kiss on Anna's head and continued running her fingers through Anna's hair lightly scratching at her head. A smile took over Anna's lips as she looked up at Elain with a smile then turned away, which Elain returned. Elain was another one of Anna's friends. The two having grown close because of their soft nature and gentle tone they both had. Anna was never one for loudness. As was Elain. But Elain grew to love Anna's quirks she had. This led the two to form a growing friendship.

Anna's face was soon taken into a pair of smooth pale gentle hands. Looking up she was met with Nesta, Feyre's eldest sister. Nesta had a strict face as she leant over Anna. Placing her hands on Anna's forehead, cheeks, and neck trying to see if she still had a fever. Nesta was the one more attuned and with more knowledge on Anna's physical sickness and she understood Anna's needs. Taking it upon herself to take care of Anna when Feyre wasn't there to when Anna was sick or overwhelmed. Nesta and Anna had a rough start in their friendship. But soon the two grew to like each other when they saw how fiercely protective they each were of the ones they loved. Nesta soon sent a nod to Anna who was looking over Nesta's shoulder, careful to meet her eyes. As she was done checking her Nesta walked back over to sit and read.