Chapter 19- Toto's seceret

(Word count 2.6k)

There was another two week break between the next race in Brazil and since you weren't able to spend the time off with Charles you went back to Vienna to spend time with your family.

During the break you and Charles both agreed to release a statement letting all your fans know that you had taken a pause to your relationship, the support was endless and you could tell the fans as well as the both of you didn't want it to be over but everyone knew it was for the best. You were just glad the news about Charles and Carlos fighting about you didn't get out as it would have made the hiatus a lot worse.

 You were just glad the news about Charles and Carlos fighting about you didn't get out as it would have made the hiatus a lot worse

The time spent at home was of course spent with Jack

The time spent at home was of course spent with Jack. He didn't get to attend all the races and spend quality time with you and Toto, as you were always at every race unlike your mother. So the week was spent doing things that Jack wanted to do and you didn't mind one bit, it was nice to be able to spend some time with your family not having to think about work or anything else and Jack seemed to love having both his parents and sister back home.

-

There was only one week left until Brazil and most of the teams had already begun to make they're way out but apparently work wanted you to fly out somewhere else to do some media for one of the teams. You had no idea where you were actually going. You were waiting for someone to call you with all the details.

"Are you sure you don't want to come on the jet with me and your mother?" Your father asked.

"I can't. I have some last minute things to film for one of the teams" You informed him.

Toto looked at you with a 'I know something you don't' look. "What do you know?" You asked him.

"I know absolutely nothing, enjoy your time in Madrid" He lips glued shut as he realised what he just said.

"Madrid! What on earth is in Madrid?"

Just like that your phone rang to answer your question. You would be going to Madrid to get a sneak peak at the new F1 exhibition opening there but you wouldn't be alone, you would be with Charles and Carlos.