Chapter 15- Carlos?

(A/N: From this chapter onwards the chapters are going to get longer. Hope you don't mind)

(Word count 1.8k)

You and Charles took it upon yourself to throw his celebration party at your house considering that you were staying in one of your parents' summer houses in Monza. Thankfully your parents decided to stay in a hotel for this week and let you and Charles have the house so it was a perfect opportunity to host a party.

Carlos was already there helping out as you didn't trust Charles to have everything ready on time and thanks to Carlos you were able to go upstairs and get ready before the party actually started. For once your hair and make-up was already done because of work, so you all had to decide was what to wear and that didn't take long at all.

It was nothing too special. Just a red dress to match the necklace Charles brought you (that you'd had yet to take off.) You swore it was your good luck charm so always wore it no matter what.

Charles liked you in red he's said so before and since it was a Ferrari party it was the perfect time to wear red as well. You quickly put on your heels, which you knew would be off before the end of the night and headed back down the stairs to help the boys set up.

 You quickly put on your heels, which you knew would be off before the end of the night and headed back down the stairs to help the boys set up

"Mama Mia" Charles said as you walked down the stairs. He was breath taken to say the least. "Amore mio" He was speechless.

"You look beautiful"

"Beautiful "

Both boys spoke at the same time, you did a twirl to show off your dress which gained even more of a reaction out of them. Charles was utterly dumbfounded by you, his eyes never left yours, and you earned a wolf whistle from Carlos.

You blushed of course as that was the only reaction you had when it came to men complimenting you and then thanked them both.

You began to get all the glasses and alcohol so people could actually drink and then you realised both boys were still looking at you in awe.

"You know we have a party to get ready for. So maybe stop focusing on me and focus on that instead" You teased.

"¿Cómo puedo hacerlo cuando te ves como un ángel?" Carlos asked.
How can I when you're looking like an angel?

Charles gave a look to Carlos as if to say 'back of she's mine' very over protective of him. Whenever it came to you and your guy friends he always seemed to have a slight problem whenever you flirted with them.

"Carlos go and get the wine, it's in the seller outside" You told him.

Carlos left to go and get the wine leaving you and Charles alone for a while. You felt Charles' hands snake around your waist as he pulled you in for a hug.

"I think I might be the luckiest guy on earth" He whispered into your ear.

"You think?" You scoffed. "You definitely are" You corrected him.