☆Part 10☆

Richies POV
I gently cry while holding my bestfriends hand, i mean what has gotten into her i know the circumstances shes been but she didnt have to take it this far (Oh richie bai yu dont no wats gona hapen)
"Y/N wake up, please"
She breathes softly as her eyes twitch a bit and she winces from the pain in ehr arms as bandages are covering them
I smile and give her a light hug not to hurt her

Y/N POV

I stare at all the people in the room glaring at Beverly and Bill, I whisoer to Richie to get everyone to leave so he does that.
Richie looks at me with teary eyes as i frown "Why did you do this to yourself?!?" He asks me "I-I dont know"
"Look y/n i know eveyrhtings si tough but you didnt have to do this you couldve just came to me" " i know richie but i just couldnt it all ahppened so fast, could you maybe let me and Beverly talk in private" he nods his head and gets Beverly to come in as he leaves.

"Hey Y/N" Beverly softly says, I look at her with Teary eyes "Why?" i just say, she gives me a confused face. "Why did you kiss me, tell me you liked me,and then kiss Bill? What is wrong with you, I really,really liked you Beverly" she looks at me as i say that "Y-Y/N im so, so sorry, he invited me over so i could comfort him after everything that happened, i promise it was just the heat of the moment i had to kiss him it just sorta happened" She told me.

I softly smiled at her "Y-Y-You promise?" she smiled at me saying "I promise". She leaned down to me tucking my hair behind my ear and kissing me softly.