☆Part 9☆

I wake up at 12, My eyes were all puffy and red and my head was so fucking sore

i wearily get out of bed and walk downstairs not making eye contact with anyone especially Bill.

"Y-y-y/n you g-good" Bill asked me to which i responded with "Fuck off Bill" which was probably not a good answer as my mother shouted at me "Y/N watch your language,Its not very feminine" "Sharon leave her be its okay" My father slurred, he must have been uo drinking "Shut it Zach you dont get to waltz into my house after being out all night drinking while the kids were asleep and now your telling me what to do, your unbelievable!"  Bill glared at me giving the look trynna say 'Now look what you done', i rolled my eyes and got up as my parents kept shouting louder and louder at eachother untill i heard the front door slam close.

I lay down on my bed lying on my side as i hear Bill walk in "G-g-great look w-what y-you done m-mom and d-dad just s-split up and d-dad j-just left f-fuck you, y-ou couldve j-just keot y-your m-m-mouth shut" Bill Gave out to me and left right after. Tears gushed out of my eyes.

I couldnt take it anymore, Georgies gone, Bev doesnt like me, Dad left and Bill fucking hates me theres nothing fucking left exceot Richie.

I walk into my bathroom not realising i forgot to lock the door, I rummage through my drawers and find my razor, i sit down on my floor and try to cut as deep as i could untill i pass out.

Bills POV
its almost 5 and i havent heard anything from Y/N i didnt really care ide just leave my mother to call her down for dinner and then we'll see whats up with her

~~~~~~~~~●♡•Time Skip•♡●~~~~~~~~

"Y/N,Bill Come down for Dinner" i hear my mother shout so i walk down stairs but y/ns not there, i mean im always here befor eher so we'll wajt a couole seconds. "Bill wheres your sister she would be here by now, can you go check up on her" i nod my head and go up to call her down.

i open her bedroom door but shes not in her bed...
I go to ehr bathroom and see the doors lsightly open so i decided to walk in and my jaw drops "s-s-shit, M-MOM COME U-UP HERE P-P-PLEASE" I shout out with tears prickling ym eyes as i hear my mother run up  and come into the bathroom " Shit ge tin the car now we have to bring her to the hospital" i nod my head and we go to the hospital

when we get there i call the losers to come and watch her with me

after a couple minutes they all come and richies crying but im not suprised he tells me to move so i do as he grabs Y/Ns hand and sobs lightly.