☆Part 4》The Quarry☆

I woke up at around 8 am.We were going to the quarry today at about 12 so i had to get ready though i dont take long but oh well

i put on an oversized black t shirt and some fabric shorts(Girl what the fuck do you mean ' fabric shorts ' the fuck)
i put on some easy slip on shoes and let my hair loose i wasnt planning on swimming but im probably gonna end up going anyway.

I went downstairs to be greeted by my mother "Morning Sweetheart""Morning Mom" "Can you check up on your brothers and tell them to come downstairs" "Sure ma" i walk up to georgies room first to check if hes asleep,but no he was fully awake playing with his toys "Morning Georgie" "Hm?Oh Morning Y/n/n!" "Ma wanted me to tell you to go downstairs while she finishes up " "Oh okay!"he quickly got up and ran to the kitchen as i went Bills room  "Yo Bill you awake?" "N-no,im a-asleep" he says while sketching on his desk "Mom said to-" i get caught of by Bill with an "o-okay" since he probably was used to it happening each morning.
i stared at him just to annoy him though his back was turned to me "S-stop f-f-fucking staring at m-me" "How the fuck can you see me staring at you" " i c-c-can just f-f-feel it" I gave him a weird expression and left downstairs eith him coming (🤨) down couple seconds after." There,eat up now" my mother said to all three of us as i dug into the breakfast [Eggs,bacon,t,ummmmm,idk,TOAST,] getting a death glare from her ,i sat back up normally and started eating more 'politely and mannerly' as she turned around.

i got up from the table washing my drity plate and putting it in the dryer or smthing "Hey ma,can me and bill go to the quarry with some friends?" "I dont see why not,just be back at curfew" "Thanks ma"

Me and Bill.No not me just Bill,put on his shoes and both of us went out onto our bikes cycling(Fuck 'Cycling' its 'rothaíocht'😔) to the quarry everyone was already there " Hey guys" i spoke to the three boys in their tighty whities "Oh hey Y/n/n hey Billy Boy" Richie said as me and bill rolled our eyes "Wow already rolling your eyes so soon for me Y/N" Richie jokes as i laugh,see Richies my bestfriend i wouldnt trade him for the world he knows everything about me,he usually syas that stuff i dont mind it though  "S-shut up R-R-Richie" "Call down there Billy boy,hes just having a mess" i say putting an elbow on his shoulder (Though if i was in this situation it wouldnt work since i googled and hes like 5'7 and im like 4'11) and he rolls his shoulder undressing himself to jump into the quarry but doesnt jump in cause..like...they wanted to play loogie or somthing I DONT FUCKING KNOW "Oh fuck this whos going in first" Richie asks fed up "Ill go" i hear a soft voice coming out of nowhere i turn me head since i was sitting on the rocks with my clothes on to see Beverly unbuttoning her shirt as i blush and look at bill as he smirks at me.she looks at me and winks before running off the edge and into the water while i blush alot and end up looking like a  (big,round,juicy,plump,red,looking ass,fucking,gigity,looking ass,red ass,looking ass,) tomato.
"Y/N your not gonna just leave me as the onyl girl down here are you?" i hear beverly yelling,i groan abit in annoyance since i wasnt planning on going in to swim but like anything for (My sugar lissuies sugar plum lips swert beautiful) Beverly (Nah Lads here like i actually have some issues)
i take off my shirt and my shorts leaving me in my spiderman boxers (Spiderman is just scrumdiulumptious osviadjeokand and boxers are just mwah so comfy)  and  croppy looking ass thing what you would say is a 'Bra' since we dont have no boobs cus we didnt go through that stage yet cus like aboom ba la kaka.
i leg it off the cliff "AHHH FUCK THIS" i scream falling into the water "Hey Y/n/n love the boxers" "Oh thanks!" "ur welcome!"

the rest of the boys finally jump down  the cliff " took you guys long enough" i complain a bit " Yeah it might have tooken us long but ut didnt take as long as my di-" "Richie shut the fuck uo that doesnt even make sense" he looks down abit after i say that,i turn around to talk to bev about yesterday and how fun it was until i get lifted up by richie onto his shoulders "AHHHH" "CHICKEN FIGHT" he announced as bev got onto bills shoulders ..... now that pissed me off,well im just jealous but its obvious she wont like me back

me and bev tried to push eachother off but sadly they won "THEY CHEATED" richie complained over not winning "richie they didnt" i told him "i know but like still"  i rolled my eyes abit

Beverly was laying down sunbathing as me and the boys stared at her "I can feel you guys staring at me" we all got a bit flustered and started  having a random conversation with eachother

it hit curfew so we all got dressed at went home and done whtever when we got home i js cba rn cus like im special (No your fucking special needs stfu💀)

Well im leaving chapter ummm 4 i think yeha 4 at that its curetjosdnoskf idk how to apell the awrod um 22:32 my mams in the kitchen having a drink (alchocoic HOW DO I SPELL IT  alcoholic mom things) screaming her head off im in my room blasting music so i cant hear her so i decidd on writing cus yeah i have some of the chapters mad up onto my head but i cant write them yet cause i have to write these but like i acc cbaaaaa ughfhhfhfhfh aoznsofbso i shoulve just done a oneshote in fisjifiwks ONESHOT instead but like bye i wanna make pizza though im banned from the oven after basically burning down the kitchen last time  makeing fucking pancakses anyway gn bye
ACTUALLY NO BYE YET i finally decied to publish this cUse um im impatient so ill tey have the whole book finsihed by  tuesday or earlier 🤷‍♀️now bye actually