Special: Wild Love

A wolf and a tanuki

Michiru's POV

I was now sitting in my room, playing a mobile game on my phone, when out of nowhere someone began knocking heavily against the door. "Tanuki? Tanuki, I know you're there! Open up this door!" I rolled my eyes, instantly recognizing the voice that belongs to that sly mink. I wanted to ignore her, but she just wouldn't stop banging against the door. So... I eventually opened up and she just strolled in as if she lived here. "Took you long enough, I've been waiting there for ten minutes! Did you want me to freeze to death or what?" I rolled my eyes in annoyance, she was being so dramatic. Yes, it was starting to colder, but it's not like it's below zero or anything. 'Aren't fur beastmen supposed to be warmer than other non-fur beastmen?' I wanted to ask her so badly, but I just stayed quiet. "Marie, is everything okay?" She shrugged and started looking around my room, as if looking for something. "I was just on my way to Nazuna's when I decided to come drop a visit." Yeah right, and I'm a panda! Just then someone else just casually opened the door, "Now who is it?" I asked in annoyance. "Wow, and here I thought you'd be happy to see me." Shirou walked in with thin-lined smile, but it quickly disappeared when he saw Marie in the room. Marie's eyes instantly widened upon meeting Shirou's cold gaze, I wanted to laugh so badly because I knew exactly why.

About a week after the whole kidnapping incident, Savage and fang went on a mother-son shopping spree. Savage did most of the shopping, but Fang didn't mind since she liked seeing him so happy. After they were finished Savage went to get Fang's favorite coffee, a VERY expensive beastmen-only one, when Marie suddenly creeped up from behind him. She tried conning Savage into giving her a couple of hundreds, unaware that Fang went to check on him and found the two of them mingling. She wasn't all too happy about Marie trying to con one of her babies, so she took Marie by the neck and led her to an empty alley nearby. Let's just say... None of us saw Marie anywhere near Nazuna's building or the co-op for weeks. I was almost convinced that Fang killed her and hid the body, but as you can see, she's perfectly fine.

Marie and Shirou made eye-contact for just a few moments before Marie quickly excused herself and leaped off of the building, not lying she literally did that. I stared in that direction in shock, still trying to process what had happened while Shirou looked unaffected. Okay then, I guess that just happened. I looked back at Shirou who was now just chilling on my sofa. "Hey there, you look like you're in a good mood today." He hummed in response and turned his head to look at me. "I've just been thinking about you the whole day, so it might have something to do with that." I smirked at his little comment, "Wow, It's a bit cheesy for you, isn't it Mr. Grumpy Oogami?" He looked offended for a few seconds before he gave a sly smile, "Does that make you Mrs. Grumpy then?" I huffed in annoyance, crossing my arms and turning my back to him. He chuckled before I felt a strong pair of arms gripping my waist and farcing me to turn around. "You dare turn your back on a wolf?" he asked in his deep husky voice, and I instantly felt my body heat up in both lust and excitement. I slowly turned around to find myself lost in those piercing blue eyes of him. "What are you going to do about it?" That look in his eyes was all I needed to see before he smacked his lips onto mine, and I happily returned the gesture. Our kiss was slow but very passionate, both of us confessing our love through the kiss. Eventually we stopped and just stared into each other's eyes, wondering what to do next.

We continued looking at each other until Shirou sighed all of the sudden, I gave him a questioning look before he spoke. "There are so many thing I want to do to you, things I want to show you. I just don't want to do it when you're not ready for me yet." It warmed my heart to hear this, to hear that he was waiting for me to be more comfortable. I smiled and caressed his cheek softly with he rubbed his head against my hand like a dog enjoying his owner's attention. Suddenly a thought came to my mind, 'Was I really not ready for the next step in our relationship?' Shirou and I have been mates for weeks now, yet we still haven't done anything more than making out. I'm totally fine with it, but what if deep down I know that I'm ready to give into him completely. I grin and slowly removed my hand from Shirou's cheek, gaining his attention, he looked at me confused while I smiled innocently. "Why wait?" It was quite clear that my words caught him off guard, but then he smiled and within seconds his lips made contact on mine.

I wrapped my armsaround his neck and pulled him down and continued kissing him deeply, I felthis hand go down my back before suddenly lifting me from the ground by grabbingthe back of my thighs. I squealed at the sudden change of gravity and quicklywrapped my legs around his abdominal. He bit my lower lip, asking for entry,and I gladly opened it for him to explore. I felt him moved towards the bed andmoments later I felt the soft mattress against my back. He briefly pulled away,giving me the are-you-sure look and I nodded silently, not trusting my words atthat moment. That was all he needed before we both quickly removed our clothesand tossed it on the floor somewhere. Shirou went down and settled himself betweenmy legs, admiring me like I was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. "Youare beautiful, Michiru." I smiled at his sweet words and grabbed his hairlightly, pulling him into another kiss. This time I let my hand roam around hisback and unknowingly clawed his back a few times, making him shiver inpleasure. That was by far the best and most unforgettable night of my entirelife.

Good news my fellow beastmen, we are at 2.9K views already and I'm very grateful to all of you who are supporting me with comments, votes and especially those who follow me. Thank you so much! 

If you haven't read the important notice yet, please make sure that you do. A lot of you have been private messaging me to rewrite the sequel and I'm happy to report that once this book reaches 3K views in total, you will have the first chapter of the sequel. If would like to see the cover of the sequel, I'll have an image of it on the final special chapter. 

Thank you for all your support, I love you all very much! Bye :)