"I didn't. I saw you and this -guy- behind you and spotted your face. What the hell happened?!"

"Again, sorry about that. My accomplice was a little over the edge that day.."

Hawks nodded understandingly. He then pointed towards the man at your tail.

"Your accomplice?"

"Not exactly... He's just here to show me around the block for patrol. I'm here to discover how I got here."

Hisashi tsked at her words and she used her leg to step on his shoes with pressure. The man winced on the inside and bit his tongue as to not shout in pain.

"Alright. I'll leave you guys for the matter, but please, give my greetings to the kid and stay out of eyes' sight. Here's my number, if you need any info just give me a call. And, do tell your friend not to look at me like he wants to kill me..."

With her elbow, she sent a hit plunging into his stomach with a hint of One for all surging through it.

"Will do. Thank you for your help, Hawks. Have a good day."

"You two as well..."

...........

"The hell was that for!"

"Stop scaring people! He was just trying to help!"

"Tch. Ya ya... Whatever."

Nana scoffed at his antics and continued walking ahead.

A few minutes later, loud noises erupted. A villian attack, it seemed to be. A car, stolen and shotguns pointed out at the police vehicles behind it.

A police man shot a tire of the stolen car's and it swerved off to the side walk. At that instance, All For One took Nana by the waist and pulled her back with him a few feet away so the car wouldn't harm her.

The shop that was next to them before had the car shoot straight through its windows in a large crash.

Police erupted out of their cars and ran over to the sight.

"We've gotta go, Shimura. A hero will be here at any moment."

"Yes- Yes. Very well..."

She took a deep breath in and turned her heel around in the opposite direction. After she passed AFO, he turned around as well and followed right behind her.

"These times are not stranger from mine..."

"Trust me, darling. Your times were way better..."

A few minutes of silence passed and Hisashi grabbed Nana's wrist.

"Hm?"

"Let's have some dinner here. Come on. I can't be the only one famished?"

They had paused in front of a Michelin rated restaurant. Nana looked at him warily but agreed nevertheless. She was also hungry from walking around all day from morning to noon.

"Good evening, Sir, Madam. How may I help you?"

"A reserved table by the name of Kunizaki."

"Kunizaki-san.... Ah! Here it is. Please follow me, sir."

Hisashi linked his arm to Nana's as he lead her into the restaurant with grace. She looked at him baffled and with a frown.

"You planned this?"

"Of course. Your first date after those years should be special, right?"

Embarrassment took over her features as she harshly nudged him to the side to drop his teasing act. It was getting to her... In the wrong way.

"Please, have a seat."

"Thank you..."

Hisashi pulled out a chair for Nana and continued on to take his own seat.

"Here are the menus. I'll leave you to have minute to decide what you'd like to eat."

And then, the waiter dismissed himself.

"Need help with deciding?"

"I'll be fine, Hisashi...

...

On second thought, I think I might... Are all of these new types of food? I've never heard of them before!"

The man chuckled at her confusion and let down his menu to get a better look at her. She did the same.

"Then allow me to order for the both of us, then."

"Oh go ahead..."

.・゜゜・

"And I was being thrown in the air, dad, while they fought all these mud monsters! Mhm! You should have seen papa! He looked so funny, hehehe!"

"(Y/N)! Get off the phone and come here to shower!"

"Oh, okay papa! Bye, dad!"

And you hung up the phone on Mic. You fluttered down the edge of the bed and you walked towards Aizawa, who patiently waited for you in the bathroom.

The day was rough. After the morning's accident, you were held by Bakugo the entire way to the bed of the mountain. Though it took hours, you were escorted by the hardworking students to the edge after Pixie Bob deactivated the further monsters and their goal was to get you to the end safely.

"Get in, come on. The water is going to get cold."

After showering in the warm bath, Aizawa dried you off and placed a new change of clothes on you.

"There. Now go jump into the bed. I'll be with you in while after I get some work done, alright?"

"Mhm!"

You jumped happily on the bed and you cuddled up under the bundles of blankets.

"Goodnight papa!"

"Goodnight (Y/N)."

**✿❀ ❀✿**

The bar was lit out and the lights were dimmed off. Tomura had already gone to bed and Kurogiri was busy cleaning off needed rooms to the new members.

The back door to the bar opened up and came in All For One and Nana. The woman was somewhat drunk, evidence being her flushed cheeks, and she had to hold on to her companion for support the entire way back.

"Maybe you had too much wine, now that I think about it."

"Shuddup..."

He chuckled at her murmur words. Nana was about to slip with her heels on the wet floor Kurogiri had just cleaned before Hisashi was quick to pick her off her feet.

The woman hadn't realized what went on and just held on tighter to the man for safety.

A small, unseen blush came up on his cheeks when he felt Nana rest her head on his chest as she went off to sleep.

"Maybe... Change isn't that bad after all..."

Word count: 1478